Not open for further replies.
My first car:

Attachments

• images_203.jpg
    images_203.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 188
Joined 2014
Paid Member
Oh you know you would like to design, build and drive this -- https://youtu.be/81CX-Vw3JpU

Nah, the bad boy is bloodhound now. Silly silly idea, but makes top fuel look like a shopping cart. The fuel pump for the rocket needs 700HP+ on its own. Has an F1 engine for driving the pump.

The rocket designer also has the best moustache in the land speed record game Daniel Jubb | BLOODHOUND SSC

Thing is there has been zero innovation in top fuel for how long now? Anything that would make them faster is banned (say turbochargers) and its down to how good the assembly process on the clutch is and how well the ignition management is handled.

It does work outside, just mind the weather.

My low noise soundcard is in my lab computer, so I'm stuck with doing it inside. I have a 55 gallon drum all ready and I'm heading to Ace later to get the sand. One of the mikes I'm testing has a noise rating of like 10dB, so this would be a great trick.

You could combine a measurement session with a trip to the beach, if the alewives are waning.

New England's gift to us.

Disabled Account
Joined 2012
Best laser jammer is hard rain:)
Sandstorm, tornado,.. etc is the same category..

The jammers I know about either are ON all the time throwing out high RF energy at radar freq or respond with a signal back to the source when detected to give false speed reading. Tricky at best..... esp with the instant-ON guns.... on for too short a time period to be detected and do anything about it.

-RNM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.