• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

IXYS IXTP01N100D for non-USA citizens Groupbuy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Bas,

I could not find this option either and I experienced this before if you transfer money directly in another currency.
The transaction summary specifically stated "Paypal fee: 0$", so I guess they get their share through the exchange rate. I wonder if the option would be there if I would have transferred Euro?!?.
I have to test that at the next occasion...
So, I am pretty much convinced that Gianluca will not be charged Paypal fees (according to the transaction summary there should be no additional fees).

Cheers,
Martin

here it is the file: it is pretty simple, just type in the unique paypal ID and it will retrieve all your info (quantity, address, paypal). please note that I have been charged with fees, we will balance them once I ship the parts.

a few of you are still missing (please do confirm your order as we miss a few DN2540 to reach the 500pieces price break) and I need confirmation of address+nickname for

bravi
Lil' Knight
panons29
vgeorge

Attachments

• IXYS.zip
    38 KB · Views: 98
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.