• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

IXYS IXTP01N100D for non-USA citizens Groupbuy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Somehow my name wasn't on the list. So, I've made an amendment.

IXTP01N100D
reVintage (Sweden): 50
Bayermar (Germany) 40
Tony (Philippines):40
Gluca (USA):10
Bas (Netherlands): 64
qusp (Australia): 20
leadbelly (Canada): 12
vince (Italy): 10
vgeorge (greece): 10
danFrank (USA): 30
mach1 (Australia): 32
au-trovaille (France): 30
tonywong (Singapore): 20
panons29 (greece): 40
ccliu (Taiwan): 20
jaq(UK): 20
10y ( Ita): 20
Lil' Knight (VN): 20
manamanam (Greece): 40
BDL (Romania): 40
sheep (Canada): 30
JensH (Denmark): 25
Jaap (Netherlands): 24
siang (Taiwan): 30
pso (Spain) : 12
bravi (New Zealand): 30
Sigfire (Germany): 16
dr.Strangelove3 (Netherlands): 16
Dagwood (New Zealand): 36
heinz1 (Germany): 16
gmant123 (Argentina): 30
cm ( singapore ) : 40
chinsettawong (Thailand): 20

------------------------

TO92 DN2540
Tony (Philippines): 36
Gluca (USA): 10
Bas (The Netherlands): 64
DanFrank (USA): 30
reVintage (Sweden) 10
leadbelly (Canada): 24
Bayermar (Germany) 40
Vince (italy) 10
BDL (Romania): 10
sheep (Canada): 30
Jaap (Netherlands): 24
siang (Taiwan): 30
SigFire (Germany) : 8
dr.Strangelove3 (Netherlands): 12
AatV (Netherlands) :20
heinz1 (Germany): 16
cm ( singapore ) : 40
gmant123 (Argentina): 30
chinsettawong (Thailand): 10
------------------------------------

Thanks for doing the group buy.

Jaap, a thousand apologies. Was drunk by the time I crossed over back to Shenzhen from HK at 1am in the morning. Hifi always sounds better with alcohol and I am partial to both:D

Tony, nope, the 10M45 is not available in Sim Lim Tower. I do most of my component shopping at Huaqiang electronics market at Shenzhen nowadays. Way way cheaper and the variety here is :eek: Probably 40 times the size of Sim Lim Tower.

Jaap, a thousand apologies. Was drunk by the time I crossed over back to Shenzhen from HK at 1am in the morning. Hifi always sounds better with alcohol and I am partial to both:D

Tony, nope, the 10M45 is not available in Sim Lim Tower. I do most of my component shopping at Huaqiang electronics market at Shenzhen nowadays. Way way cheaper and the variety here is :eek: Probably 40 times the size of Sim Lim Tower.

terima kasi, it's been 10 years since i've been to Singapore,

Guys

here it is the spreadsheet. It is self-explenatory. Please check quantity and total for each of you and if there is any correction please let me know. Now I can start collecting the payment via paypal

Send the payments to

gl/dot/sperti/at/libero/at/it

and clearly state
-screen name
-quantity of parts
-shipping address including your full name

make sure not to charge me with paypal fees. I will update the file once again tuesday next week including the received payment and I will place the order wednesday next week.

I will start a new discussion with the GB for the PCBs.

gianluca

Attachments

• IXYS.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 114
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.