• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

IXYS IXTP01N100D for non-USA citizens Groupbuy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Order placed.

Attachments

• order.JPG
    order.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 176
Hi, I realise I'm too late for the GB, but as I can't see the prices online, could someone please tell me what the 1 and 25 (or whatever next price break is) unit prices are?

I have someone who can onship for me ex USA for a purchase outside of GB.

Hi BRett... too bad you are late. I just placed the order!

Price breaks for IXTP01N100D are at 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 and 500. Price breaks for DN2540 are at 100 and 500. Maybe someone from the GB will divert some of his parts to you. Just ask.

Gianluca

invoice attached. as you see we paid 15.44$ for the UPS shipping ... umpf! sure it was for free. tax% is also a bit lower than expected.

here it is the tracking number 1Z7759450106821756 (ups.com)

I will update the xls file.

Attachments

• invoice.JPG
    invoice.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 166
Grat news Gian Luca!!!

Take your time....

I am still interested in pcb's maybe in the same shipping?

Alberto.

Nope ... if we go ahead with the PCBs they will be ready somewhere in september unless somebody else takes over the logistics ( I can design and order the PCB but the someone else will re-ship them) ... I am moving from USA back to Europe.

I will start mailing the FETs next week and I will send a few envelope every day. I will update the balance sheet with actual mailing costs along the way

it was raining so I could not ride my motorcycle, I had to find a good way to kill 3 hours ... :D

Now, it seems that I have 4 more DN2540's and I am missing 2 IXTP01N100D's. It makes no difference to me but if those DN2540s are really critical to someone that is missing them I'll glad to help.

I'll mail the envelopes commencing on monday and update the balance sheet charging the actual shipping costs to everybody (unless the guy at the post office will not be willing to cooperate)

Gianluca

Attachments

• 06182011243.jpg
    06182011243.jpg
    616 KB · Views: 153
i only mailed danfrank's parts today ... i completely forgot i need to fill in the customs forms! i'll write commercial sample, value 10$ for everybody. I'll start mailing the envelopes tomorrow.

Danfrank ... I owe you a few bucks, i still don't know how much but I'll update the file tomorrow.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.