Iron Pre Essentials Kits For The DIYA Store - Register Your Interest

According to my "relationship math" 300 socks and 100 bras = 3 full systems, speakers and all ;)

Just two?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Inconceivable.

:)
What can I say. The math was good @ three preamps and one poweramp and 250 bras. Sold one pre to Germany, built an F2J instead. So total ampcount (pre+power) now @ 4 again. More will be built in secrecy :rofl:

Just a thought: this is all about WAF and wife-life/husband-life balance. So if we increase the amount of bras/boxers, I could increase the amount of amps too! Voila.

I’ll put in an order for more underwear. In fact, the store should stock up to! They could use algorithms so that when you order something, a proportional amount of underwear (men and women of course!) follows the order.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Also cant forget that the order of project operations goes like this: high waf, rejoice, low waf, grovel. Repeat. Grovel accomodates reasonable substitutions/bribery.

Its like PEMDAS, only slightly more emotionally fraught and a smidge more expensive.

:rofl:

Also cant forget that the order of project operations goes like this: high waf, rejoice, low waf, grovel. Repeat. Grovel accomodates reasonable substitutions/bribery.

Its like PEMDAS, only slightly more emotionally fraught and a smidge more expensive.

:rofl:
I almost got thrown out of the house one night I tried to surprise my wife with a pair of Martin Logans. Took a long time to remedy that :rofl:

Joined 2008
Paid Member
Pumps are not the same as Wedges…which are not the same as slingbacks…which are not the same as Peep Toes…which are not the same as…etc

It only follows that a Tube Pre is not the same as a Solid State Pre…which is not the same as a Buffer Pre…which is not the same as a TVC Pre…which is not the same as Balanced Pre…which is what I will be ordering so I can try running my BJ2 and/or a future Aleph or other amps in balanced mode

;)

Reactions: 3 users
I almost got thrown out of the house one night I tried to surprise my wife with a pair of Martin Logans. Took a long time to remedy that :rofl:
I would defintiely be in BIG trouble trying that too...but thankfully mine is now used to "monkey coffins" in the living room. So that counts for something.

I used to live less than one mile away from the ML headquarters/manufacturing facility ( long ago ). Had a friend who worked in the cabinet shop.

We lit a campfire once with scraps from their dumpster. Well finished wood lights easily.

:)

Reactions: 1 user
Should I go and show you my wifes walk in? Better yet how about her chest-o-drawers.
Scan_20200702 (11).png
Scan_20200702 (10).png
Scan_20200702 (8).png
Scan_20200702 (7).png