• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Intelligent Curve Tracer 3.0 release

Supported ranges different, different approaches for matching, etc.
The latter one has WAY more potential because it’s completely opensource (the source code is freely available) and it’s cheap to build, probably possible to build for $50). The accuracy is outstanding when following certain recommendations about components and power supplies. Client software runs everywhere, Windows, Mac, Linux even Raspi. and last but not least it’s available. Locky does not provide his unit anylonger nor does he releases the software, so, it’s useless for new builds…

Last edited:
You send me a PM and I’ll send you my Python GUI and the Gerbers for the DUT adapter developed by me together with a detailed description howto get it up and running. About a dozen people did…

The Python GUI has the communication interface with the Arduino. This is a real universal interface based on a command an respond concept, beautiful, easy to implement and reliable (can be re-used for other purpose, with some changes to the FW). Uwe will send you the FW SC when you ask politely.
I had some —minor— issues with his VB Net client software and wanted some more flexibility, that’s why I ‘programmed’ the client GUI in Python. It’s not perfect, I am not a coder, but it does what it is suppose to do. If you’re a coder (NO specific person addressed here!), you’re more than welcome to improve it! THEN we make it an open —diyAudio— project, I’d love it…

The windows software, main Gerbers, FW elf file is available from Uwe’s homepage. It’s his project, so I won’t re-post it.
E5EC1C4B-ECE1-4F8C-96C4-25C68D1F6F9C.png

Last edited: