Incredible quality amplifier by Graham, prepare your ears for it

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Very good Edgar..... or Eddie....you are finishing the Graham's last design.

Mod_evil is preparing to construct this model i am doing now.

I have assembled...only the output and adjustments to fire the unit.

But i will wait, as i cannot waste too much time those days...when the day arrive, many amplifiers will born alike son of turtle....many at same time.

I am showing you the image of the assemblage....the Voltage amplifier transistor will be substituted, this one is a Television set transistor that has low capacitance...but i do not like the gain.

Well.... i will continue near future.

Now.... i will let you will Eddie and Mod_evil.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• img_0362.jpg
    img_0362.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 469
Very low distortion amplifiers normally sounds poor...alike food without salt

Symassym is some exception that made me "eat my tongue"

But there are many others that motivates me to continue to believe that distortions use to be a nice condiment to audio...they give the taste...the personality.

Last inform about the buffer.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 12db_buffer_201006.gif
    12db_buffer_201006.gif
    75.2 KB · Views: 436
Thanks Felipe.
That schematic it's interesting because the use of only two NPN output devices, as I have a lot of good units here, it would be a interesting design for a cheap amplifer. But, as Graham publish a lot a designs, maybe there is a newer version of that schematic, that's because I asked you.

Regards.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.