Id rather be lucky than tallented. Isobaric 6th order band pass

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I found myself reading the intire brochure. thanks.
That's fascinating. I remember once I had this EV 18 cab and I was running The Schumann resonance at 7.83 and I just left it going for 3 or 4 days. It wasn't loud, I was just experimenting.
Then on the fourth day, my nabour came to my door and said "What is that huge loud sound you are making? it was shaking my house. I had no idea it was causing that and I told him I wasn't doing anything.he left. Then I realized and turned it off. it was some kind of harmonic build up.

I found myself reading the intire brochure. thanks.
That's fascinating. I remember once I had this EV 18 cab and I was running The Schumann resonance at 7.83 and I just left it going for 3 or 4 days. It wasn't loud, I was just experimenting.
Then on the fourth day, my nabour came to my door and said "What is that huge loud sound you are making? it was shaking my house. I had no idea it was causing that and I told him I wasn't doing anything.he left. Then I realized and turned it off. it was some kind of harmonic build up.
Good story!
Resonance can cause a lot of "action". His house may have had thinner sheetrock and wider stud spacing, causing his walls to shake while yours did not.

The EV 18 was likely putting out as much (or more) 15.66 Hz and 23.49 Hz than the Schumann resonance (which has changed over the years..). My 5/8" control room walls will "flap" with about 100 dB SPL at 15 Hz.

Regarding plasma tweeters- an ozone generator is a lot more cost effective and efficient way to produce ozone ;) .

Art

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.