I would like to see what we can do to help Zen Mod attend Burning Amp 2011

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey, ZM!
I don't know, where your road goes in to BAF direction.
But if possibly through Budapest, I would host you with pleasure then.
You could take Papa's red wine away with yourself for him finally possibly.
Because if it doesn't work, I I will be obliged to drink this.
This wine will be like that otherwise, than I:
Wacky.
Sure onto this it is said we towards us, onto a goat to trust the cabbage.
According to me already it is outstanding performance from my part, that I did not consume this wine till now.

W. Gyuri

Well, then this it doesn't matter.
I wish you a good trip.
(I do not know it of course, you interpret this correctly?)
From this independently, you are my guest if your road leads in this direction.
I drink that wine presumably though.
Onto this it is said at us though:
Let it be wasted rather, than disappear into crappy one.
W.

I'm gonna fly from Belgrade ;

bummer - Magura sez that even bringing few bottles of ZM's Apple Schnaps will get me in trouble on US border

:confused:

But you will be in trouble without it.:D

Yes, it is not possible to carry up a drink onto the deck unfortunately. I was not able to send that wine by my neighbour because of this.
But may be in your packet supposedly.
Well, my packet full, yes.
Beautiful new world.
W.

Last edited:
I'm gonna fly from Belgrade ;

bummer - Magura sez that even bringing few bottles of ZM's Apple Schnaps will get me in trouble on US border

:confused:

You may have to pay a customs fee if you're over the limit, but I don't think they'll confiscate it. Of course, I Am Not A Lawyer, etc etc etc, so the US consulate would have better answers than me. And there's no way they'll allow the schnapps as carry-on luggage - bottles are limited to 100 ml in the States.

Is the ZM schnapps home-bottled? You may run into security problems at the airport if it's not a commercial product; I did when I tried bringing back my mother's crème de cassis. I ended up giving it back to her instead of seeing it thrown away.

Last edited:
I brought homebrew mead into the UK. It was bottled in a wine bottle, so I peeled the label of a bottle that I had on the shelf and stuck it on the mead. Without opening it, you would never know it was not a nice bottle of Rothschild. Put it into your checked bag and you shouldn't have a problem. Just remember to declare it to the customs people as the bottle of wine that it is.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
OK - to answer that by my self ( showing in fact that I can do my own homework :rofl: )

found on net ( and we know that everything written on web must be true :rofl: ) :

The following goods may be imported by visitors over 21 years of age into the USA without incurring customs duty:

• 200 cigarettes or 100 cigars or 2kg of smoking tobacco or proportionate amounts of each.
• 1litre of alcoholic beverage if 21 or over.
• Gifts or articles up to a value of US$400.

So you are fine. Just complete your customs form accordingly.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
:bawling:

too many if's .....

Simple way - 1 liter in checked baggage (per person). You can bring in more but it will cost you $2.14 in tax per 750ml.

I'm not sure about home brew stuff. When I was sailor boy and we returned from Caribbean we were allowed 1 gallon of booooooze and what they looked for was a bottle with a label on it from major booze maker that was still sealed. The seal was usually just a piece of glued on paper with some sortta stamp on it and many of the wine bottles just had a cork with some type of wax it had been dipped into - similar to the wax used to seal letters and then impressed with something such as a signet ring.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
OK

then I gonna make wakooest ever bottle label , written either in ancient Greek or Serbian Cyrilic ,close bottle with cork , tipped it in bees wax

it will look as Absint , probably .... or that stuff which Homer is drinking while "working"

:clown:

Wakkoodutchie - I luv ya , too .

Customs Agents are very good at spotting fake material or goods - it is part of their job. I would suggest to you that this is not worth the consequences of having to sit around and answer a billion questions from people with bad attitudes and the feeling that they have the power of a god.

You should check into if they will allow home brew stuff to come in legally.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.