I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey guys

I wanna order some Jyd150 AC for my SANYO Z3

but I keep reading about ppl having the bulb dying after 120/360/400 hours :(

anyone managed to get +1000H out of these ?

I might very well conduct a grouped order for a european forum, but I'd like to hear about better figures than 400 hours :smash:

Hi Eucyblues!
this ballast is a good one, now this one work in Perth Western Australia, a Australian bought it.
But I have other one.
the bulb of that ballast is 270w JYS/DC, $40 each.
the reflector: crack is $30, no crack is $40.

your cracks is outside, not inside, OK?

bran-new SHP bulb is nice for your LP770, $100 each.

if you need reflector of 270w SHP. the total shipping is $15.

Hi leeperry !
I sent emali to u.

Hi mike7168!
happy Chinese new year! I sent emali to u.

this pic is for Eucyblues

Attachments

• ÕÕƬ 033.jpg
    ÕÕƬ 033.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 448
Hi YWH

For my LP 350 i will take the following:

your ballast - how much??

your uncracked reflector ($40)- I assume it is from an LP350?? - my reflector is cracked right through - it exploded - I fixed but still see cracks on inside

270W lamp - why are your lamps being reported as not being as bright as the original ?? childsid wrote:

I have ordered many JYS/DC special 270 watt from YWI and have had some success but not as bright as SHP original factory. YWH told me his SHP is not reliable & some do not work after 2 hours & try special instead.
ywh - what is special??

I need cement also

for my LP 770 I need only a lamp - you have an NSH - is this 180W watt and why not use a jysdc 200W???

Please advise total cost and how I pay

Hi Eucyblues
the ballast is $85, I can sure it can work well, but how about your ballast? are their interface/connection-peg fit?
this pic is the interface/connection-peg, I contact 3 resistors to replace the fan, color wheel , and the mainboard, so the lamp power can work. I need it work without projector.and it work well.

the jyd/dc is not well, so I try jys/dc, it work well in 270w shp,but not so bright. and jys is cheaper.

I have not try jys/dc 200w on 180w NSH ballast. and the new shp is perfect, never have problem.

you can pay me with moneybookers

Attachments

• ÕÕƬ 030.jpg
    ÕÕƬ 030.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 413
SHP 270W burners

Hi guys,

I work around projection and multimedia quite long time and I watch this forum due to plenty of helpful information available in here.
At the moment I am looking for the burner SHP 270W. I know that childsid was looking for them as well, so if you know about some place where to get them or order them I´d be very grateful. I did already couple of refurbishments and have to say thank you to fly2max for his mathematic matrix for DLP lamps refurbishment. Thx for any info about those 270W SHP burners.

BTW I have loads of information about the AC and DC lamps and connected stuff so I would like to take a part in discussion, I will try to be helpful to you as well.

Cheers Yan

Sanyo

Hi all,

As I bought my Sanyo Z1 beamer with a broken lamp for further modding, I didn't hurry too much to do the replacement job because it would just be a hobby for me at the moment.

So I put this topic aside a bit, but now took some time again to read the threads since my previous check.

BoomerBrian and elektron, you're my people than :D

I read your threads with great interest and I was convinced that I have to do lot of preparation to replace the bulb - that's why I didn't do it yet... :clown:

So please post some news about your projects!!!!

Greetings!
Joepapa

Re: Sanyo

Joepapa said:
Hi all,

As I bought my Sanyo Z1 beamer with a broken lamp for further modding, I didn't hurry too much to do the replacement job because it would just be a hobby for me at the moment.

So I put this topic aside a bit, but now took some time again to read the threads since my previous check.

BoomerBrian and elektron, you're my people than :D

I read your threads with great interest and I was convinced that I have to do lot of preparation to replace the bulb - that's why I didn't do it yet... :clown:

So please post some news about your projects!!!!

Greetings!
Joepapa

Actually elektron is the man. I haven't tried this yet. I have a Z1 but the factory bulb is still good. So actually I will be waiting for you to tell us how the process worked out for you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.