Hiraga "Le Monstre"

Here with ksa992,ksc1845.
Power supply is +/-22v.
Bias is 500mA.
I know Eduard but original transistors used by Hiraga aren't available any more.
We have too options,not building or now available parts.

Attachments

• IMG_20240111_192011.jpg
    IMG_20240111_192011.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 53
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Hello,
Sure the bicycle i bought 30 years ago served me for a distance more than twice the equator until i got persuaded to get rid of the old one and bought one with the latest technology. Did not survive 3 years.
Buy a washing machine, coffee maker, smartphone same story.
What about education. Now everybody in the western world will attend school long enough to be able to acquire some knowledge and you take a look at the average young adult.
Greetings Eduard

Reactions: 2 users
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Hello,
Technically speaking most builds here are miles apart from the original " le monstre " No resistance Shinko, no copper foil caps, no potentiometer Cosmos. A French member called them interpretations, like making fondue with Dutch cheese.
I would prefer a design by Nelson Pass because they are designed with active parts still being available. I might have some nos parts from the shop in Paris from decades ago up in the attic. But probably no complete boards although i recently discovered some Shinkoh which were the equivalent of 1,25€ .
Greetings , Eduard

Hello,
Technically speaking most builds here are miles apart from the original " le monstre " No resistance Shinko, no copper foil caps, no potentiometer Cosmos. A French member called them interpretations, like making fondue with Dutch cheese.
Totally agree .
I had an original 8w years ago, on a truck battery but at that time I was moving up the slope towards Jeff Rowland and other Plinius and ML, I even had a Tag Mc-Laren... :rolleyes: and quite naturally I sold the 8w.
It was 25 years ago and I still regret it.
I would prefer a design by Nelson Pass because they are designed with active parts still being available.
+1
And much better documented in the evolutions.

1К2 је заустављач капије - слободно ставите шта год желите, од 220Р до не знам - 3К3

47К је доминантно за Рин, можете повећати вредност на 220К ако желите, плаћајући неку казну бригом о интерконекцијама, водећи рачуна о њиховом капацитету
могу ли се без последица мењати вредности повратних отпорника, на пример 270Р 2В и 12Р 0,5В. Оригиналне вредности Схинкох-а (220Р и 10Р) се не могу пронаћи.

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
могу ли се без последица мењати вредности повратних отпорника, на пример 270Р 2В и 12Р 0,5В. Оригиналне вредности Схинкох-а (220Р и 10Р) се не могу пронаћи.

:cop: English please. Rules.

can the values of the return resistors be changed without consequence, for example 270 R 2 V and 12 R 0.5 V. The original shinkoh values (220 R and 10 R) cannot be found

Reactions: 1 user