• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

High Performance WM8741 Upsampling DAC New Version - Group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Guys and Gals,

I'm selling my boards... Unfortunately, I have to back off a little... I have 6 other projects queued up and this is just going to add to the pile. I need to be able to finish those projects and put them in nice boxes, not just keep them on a piece of plywood!

If anyone is interested, I have the main board, and the wolfson receiver with the mini logic converter.

I'll let everything go for 30$ US plus shipping...

I have not received the boards yet but will let you know when I do...

Any takers? Just PM me

Ciao!
Do

heartwinter the price fos this kit and characteristics?
best regards

Only PCBs for the ES9018 DAC boards will be offered for sale. We in India can buy the ES9018 only from a ESS dealer from far east Global Electronics Corporation. They are selling for $112 / ea with 10 qtys minimum. No kits will be offered. DAC board contains everything including IV stage, all it needs is the power transformers.

--A single board is configured to work in stereo. I will make provision for bypassing the integrated psu. Buyers can also omit the IV stage if they dont want and can use their own iv stage if they want.---

ok heartwinter but is possible the dac in mono configuration? i am very interested in the possibility with 2 boards in mono .

Here is the final design of DIY ES9018 DAC boards. It will be on a new GB thread shortly.

SABRE_ES9018_DAC_V_10_top_board.png

SABRE_ES9018_DAC_V_10_bottom_board.png

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.