Hemp Coaxial

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
actually these lines:

"The designs are first rate using only the finest materials and each of them employ mulipal propretory technologies. They easily out perform anything the likes of"
where just enough to ensure i would not consider this a company with a real foundation to support it.

Actualy if any company has a claim like that, it means for me to RUN RUN RUN and never look back.

I have two years now 3 X CO15V in my system
One is the center of my cinema
SR hemp FR8C, SRB hemp FR4.5 and an eminece lab12 SW with hypex
Stereo system has its own amplifiers and sources.
CO15V plays in 130lt BR box as a 3 way with a Fostex A90
At the beginning i was playing with SET and triodes
but when i managed to make 2'' play with more than 200W (tubes or transistor) it is GOOD!!!
2order cross at ~1k and ~10k
autotransformer B&K3636 for the 2'' driver

Attachments

• 147.JPG
    147.JPG
    644 KB · Views: 245
Yes you sent me an email some time ago with some measurements and schematics.
I myselg ended up with a different XO. 1 order for the woofer, 2 order for the tweeter and baffle step correction. XO point approx 1250 Hz if I recall correct.

For me I think it is superb :)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I think it is the best drawing on the Internet today ;)

Yes you sent me an email some time ago with some measurements and schematics.
I myselg ended up with a different XO. 1 order for the woofer, 2 order for the tweeter and baffle step correction. XO point approx 1250 Hz if I recall correct.

For me I think it is superb :)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I think it is the best drawing on the Internet today ;)

I have never before been entertained by a crossover schematic. This is a masterpiece!

Haven't done Hemp in years. :D Great drivers tho. Wish I still had mine.
But can't complain - all Altec now. Horns, of course!

I'm surprised to hear that there are still CO15Vs running around loose. Did you snag the last pair?

Yes Can't be without my Altec's too, love my 416 8b in my midbass. and I have pair 604HPLN last of the Alnico. but love my JBL's too.
I bought the Hemps from Oregon new unused from abandoned project ,must be the last of them?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.