Help Picking a driver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So just for kicks and giggles, I spent a couple 2-3 hours today and built a single 12.2p box (the smaller one) using some leftover maple veneer 3/4 ply I had. I'm pretty amazed at the difference. Threw a few tone generator notes at it and would say the box has reasonable power down to 50-55hz (G1/A1). And can still hear it a foot or two away down close to 40hz, but it falls off quite fast below 55hz.

I think it still needs a subwoofer, but... great speakers! Next step.... finish the other woodworking projects on the short list so as not to upset the gods of WAF, then start on a set of super pensils. I'm thinking about maybe putting them sideways on top of each other and working them into an old antique style turn table cabinet..... we'll see where the imagination goes. Hopefully it won't be another 2 years before I get there :p

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.