Heatsinks for Bosoz?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Negative PS question

Just wondering-- how many mA does the negative supply provide to each channel? Reason is I'm thinking of trying my ultra low noise LT1964 based power supply to drive the neg part of the amp boards and comparing the sound to the standard version to see how they compare. But that supply is 200mA maximum as you can see from the data sheet.

The wait wasn't bothering me... what is, however, is that there have now been numerous, albeit fruitless, attempts at making contact with Anthony and that he, for whatever reason, is ignoring those and the growing number of posts by concerned members... I can see the wave of the collective's understanding about to break.

I'm going to clutch onto the understanding side, even if it is a foolishly romantic manouver. Maybe he's terribly sick, or his home burned down, or he's in solitary confinement ;)...who knows? This forum is one of the only places I visit(in general) that still has an air of decency and that keeps what little faith I have in humanity alive. I can't be a cynic all of the time :)

I really can't think of any realistic options. Maybe someone closer to him can get a hold of a family member? Any of us could try but it would be rude for a complete stranger to make such inquiry...well as a first real attempt anyway.

This is however a good lesson for the forum regarding group buys.
I think some more strict rules should be applied for future GB.
In any case, I can' t imagine what so terrible could happen to one person that he can' t write a post or phone somebody - how has access to the forum - to give us an excuse or a timeline for shippment.

I can' t imagine what so terrible could happen to one person that he can' t write a post or phone somebody

Just for the sake of argument.... Stroke, coma, total mental breakdown...etc. You are most likely right and it is nothing that severe, at least the odds are against it, but one can't count out the possibility...it's what I'm telling myself anyway ;) . Trust me, I wish this would just be resolved.
The biggest shame here is that all GPs may be tainted, at least for some, by this experience. I don't want to see rules and regulations imposed on GPs, possibly making it difficult or impossible for first time organizers. This is how laws come into society(...at first to protect the individual...) which are quickly bent and exploited thus bringing in bylaws upon bylaws and that ends up making everything difficult. Next thing you know we have warnings on coffee cups.

audio_cf said:
Hi, All

Has anyone that has Coulumb's contact information been able to contact him. I looked at the wiki and in total there is 5000 USD of goods missing.

I can't belive its just me and vgoerge that starts to get upset!!!

/// Carl-Fredrik :mad:

He owes me 125$ too I'll call him again today.

George... good idea. Maybe a confirmed address and phone number should become compulsory to attain membership. Even having an address is not a guarantee that we can get our money back or that nobody will attempt a scam but it would give us some defense and level of comfort.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander as they say.

I think something bad has happened to Anthony! The last thing I heard from him (in an Email) was that he was about to get a new job! I do not hope he abused his position, being a purchaser:xeye: This is turning out really bad.

Steen.

Here is the date I last heard from Anthony:
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:00:30 -0700 (PDT)
I just do not want to believe this:bawling:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.