Heatsinks for Bosoz?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I went back in doing a little homework on Anthony and his past dealings on DIYaudio. A few years back he had a transaction going that he disappeared from for a few weeks. The expected irate posts followed. Aparently he was in the hospital. In the end the angry poster got his stuff and everything worked out.

I hope for his sake that this is not the case at present, but it sure would expliain alot.

DaveM

PayPal Petition

Hello Everyone,

I've started a petition for PayPal at the top of the xBozoz GB Wiki for folks to sign. The Parts GB roster/parts order table was duplicated and added again to the top of the Wiki for easy reference. A pair of columns were added for members to add their PayPal ID and amount paid. The table is prefaced with a short letter to PayPal's fraud department.

Please review the letter at the top of the Wiki and comment if anything needs changing. If someone has Anthony's phone number please add it to the letter.

http://www.diyaudio.com/wiki/index.php?page=X-Bosoz+and+power+supply+GP

Is this a good idea?

-David

Just clarifying then: the boards work for the first SIMPLE circuit on the first page of pasts too ?
Yes it does, you leave out the CC parts and jumper some pads. Kari wrote instructions somewhere in this thread.

is the difference between these two circuits cascoding?
Yes, it is.

And does CCS stand for "constant current source"?
Thats correct, too:)

Steen:)

Great news! I really like an update from that guy!
Indeed, Hanzwillem. Its not that guy, it is Kari;) Okay, we all have to make some kind of priorities, at some point! Kari's are easy enough to understand. Thats all I am gonna say about this;) On another note, I really hope to get this sorted out:) Please dont push anything! I do whatever I can, guys:)

Steen:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.