Having the last word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I burned my marantz output few weeks ago, it will cost about 75 $. I felt so mad when I realized that I was not able to fix it... The only thing I know about amp is how to change a fuse :bawling:. I know how its work but, wait a minute my dog is licking my face and I cant see what I write. OK , so I was talking about todays weather I think, cloudy here, i pleu batard. Where is the guy that started this thread. Got 95 $ in my pocket, and probably gonna buy a dvd player today, at least a pack of blank cd. Seems that I'm bored to my max limit of boring ! Im going to explode; ; ; NOW :bomb:. I dont even have a fuse to change what can I do, before I kill myself :headbash:.

aproaching 500 replies!

Is there any problem with running the amplifier without the 6800uF 50volt capacitors on the powersupply rails? I don't mean long term... although... is there any problem with doing it long term? Its got a pretty big transformer... what if I thickened up the PCB tracks?? hmm... my friend thinks its a waste of money spending $20 fixing the amp (I agree) but it would be nice to see it going again.. lol anyway.. :) still last.. ;)

This could actully turn into quite an interesting thread you know... :)

Hello, how are you? hows the weather? Its pretty cold here... my nose keeps running... :( lol

I wanna make some rear speakers to match the front towers I am making.... same height, but very narrow.... maybe 2 or 4 3inch woofers and a tweeter in each... :) the fronts incase you were wondering will be 1.2metre high towers with an 8inch woofer and a 1inch dome tweeter in each (both Peerless) can anyone reccomend a good 3inch woofer that I can get in Australia, and that would match the Peerless's? I am HOPING to do all the boxes in high gloss white.... so, not TangBand (or whatever that are) I like the ReSponse 3inch ones sold my Jaycar.... what do ya think? lol

(go to their site and search for "3inch") www.jaycar.com.au

hehe.. I am SO bored.. lol

Re: The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

mrfeedback said:
Skinnyboy, (or whatever your real name is that hides behind your alias), have you considered writing posts without having to include the 'lol' bit.
I mean it gets overly repetetive and keeps me from bothering to read most of your posts.

Regards, Eric.

Umm... I dunno... I'll see what I can do.. :) hehe

I have another problem with the amp.... now there is a short on the other rail... anyhow... I think I'll just give the guy $20 and tell him to take it or leave it.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.