halcro amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No help or contact from here ..... ?:confused:

Halcro

No, but the reason therefore could be the fact, that there are two email addresses:
1) "Admin@halcro.com" is show on the contact site about Halcro
2) USA@halcro.com: this email address is show in my email client after klick on "Admin@halcro.com"
I will try it again about the email address "Admin@halcro.com"

A friend of me is user from a Halcro stereo power amp model DM-38, serial No 2400152. There is sometimes some trouble.
At one channel the sound is sometimes more softly and reproduction with a bit less high frequency shares. Definitely to rule out is the speaker cable, the speaker and the cinch lead/connectors as a source of error.

This means, the amp must be disassembled for troubleshooting and measuring check.
Therefore I need a detailled service manual include schematic diagram and circuit description (theory of operation).

In the meantime Halcro don't exist in the old kind. The developer isn't longer emloyed at the currently owner.

From where I can order the service documentation to this device?
Thank you very much for advices.

P.S. check out in this case also the posts from #2598 about
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/89023-bob-cordell-interview-error-correction-260.html
under
Halcro Returns to Market with Patriotic Tribute : HALCRO
I read this:
Halcro Returns to Market with Patriotic Tribute

any experiences?
What about service manuals and circuit descriptions concerning the older models (like DM-38)?
Thank you for advices.

under
Halcro Returns to Market with Patriotic Tribute : HALCRO
I read this:
Halcro Returns to Market with Patriotic Tribute

any experiences?
What about service manuals and circuit descriptions concerning the older models (like DM-38)?
Thank you for advices.

Its nice to hear that Halcro is back. A big question is whether a different entity is in charge and mainly using the Halcro name under license. Perhaps a bigger question is whether the original owner is back (or perhaps any of his original technical crew). You might be able to contact the new company and find out. A starting point might be to Google on Halcro and see if they have a web site. Also, perhaps Google on the owner's name, which I knew but which I forget at the moment. Also, look up US patents. I know that there are at least two, and some understanding of the circuits can be found in them.

Good luck,
Bob

@ tiefbassuebertr

Halcro is a completely new team. John Halcro is not involved with the new company.

I had a look @ the www earlier on this year. They are promising new products but when ?

The patents "Might" give you insights, but don't expect the boards to be a breeze to figure out ! If you get it sorted etc, then let us know ;)

Joined 2011
Paid Member
The patent mentioned by Bob Cordell, lists the inventor's name as "Bruce Halcro Candy". Is "John Halcro" his father?

_

Attachments

• his_name_is_bruce.png
    his_name_is_bruce.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 226
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.