• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GU-50 100W output and power transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok, I am ordering output transformers from Edcor USA (they gave the best price/performance ratio until now).
They will cost me $77.80 each when I buy a certain party. Northern Californian DIYers may pick up, otherwise please calculate actual shipment costs from Walnut Creek, California (94597) +$5 packing/ handling per parcel.

If you want to pay using PayPal please also remember that they charge a money for a butter on their bread. Since I don't do business on transformers it means they charge you.

100 Watt 10,000 ohms Plate to 4, 8, & 16
ohms
40% Screen Voltage 20Hz~20KHz
Classic Push Pull Transformer

Weight for each transformer is 11 pound (they are the same size, power and output transformers).

Power transformers (one per pair of output transformers, but you may order more for monoblocks) will cost $84.50 each for me.

Dual 120V primaries, secondaries 265-0-265 500mA, 12.6V 2.5A, 12.6V 2.5A, 60V 50mA (four secondaries) For a total 331 VA total power.

Please email me to arrange payments/shipments.

Hi Cobra2!

Let's calculate some details...

If you want, say, 6 trafos for example, it will be 66 pound unpacked.

USPS wants $374.25 for Global Express Guaranteed® Non-Document Service
I don't know why USPS calculator did not give other shipment options, I think some slow shipment should be available, no?

UPS wants:

UPS Worldwide Saver
584.25 USD*

UPS Worldwide ExpeditedSM
466.55 USD*

I.e. they will cost you almost twice.

Who wants output transformers please drop me e-mail:

output_trannies.gif

They are 2 per box, 21 lB packed.
Do you want me to ship them now, or will wait for power trannies?
They will be of the same size so I am going to draw layout and order chassis' with holes for 4X GU-50 sockets, 6x 9-pin sockets (2X6N2P+2x6N1P+2xEM80) and one 7 pin socket (0A2)
Front panel: 2 level knobs, 1 power switch, 1 ignition key.
Rear pannel: 2 TRS jacks for input, 2 TRS jacks for 4 Ohm outputs, 2 TRS jacks for 8 Ohm outputs, 2 TRS jacks for 16 Ohm outputs, 1 power cord socket, 2 fuse holders.

1U high, rack mount geometry.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.