• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Pass M2 Clone Boards with 120mm UMS spacing by Tea-Bag

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
just got a mail from Spencer I was enquiring about 2SK170BL - 2 number

2SJ74BL - 2 number. HE is asking will IDSS of around 10mA be ok? Thats what he is offering and i dont know the answer Im sure one of you do Thanks

I think they will be fine, that is what I used for a range. If they run too hot - the Jfets, you could change the 10R source resistors to 15-20R to draw a little less current.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
NEW GB ENDS 7/17/16

Okay, I am starting a Group Buy today for some more M2C boards.
The GB will close on 7/17/16 at 11:59PM EST.

I have sent everyone on the spreadsheet an private message regarding the details. But basically, if you are interested, please send me your email address in a private message and I can invoice you for the parts.

If you have already sent me your email, please do so again so I dont have to shuffle through lots of older private messages. Thanks!

Hi all,

I am starting to solder the M2 clone, and thinking at the same time for a preamp which would fit this nice circuit!
Can you guys recommend something, preferably something to build myself, not from scratch but as GB solution as I don't want to start designing pcb...
Thanks in advance !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.