• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for DC coupled B1 buffer with shunt PSUs

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Yep, it would be too much.:D Its another tooling and logistics. The way we put it now with double the filter caps plus TO-220 diodes, heavier copper, big CCS set resistors, plus reg output connector provision, its much adequate for only reg, you just cut out the DCB1 and delay relay bay along a straight line. You may keep the DCB1 part as a bonus to integrate in some future project.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I have 30 older style hypno's to sell.
the following have signed up, and have first dibs.
vzs
mach1
macronaut
musical
ciagon
lauret
malka
wushuliu
Rich.Lund

The payment information is in the spreadsheet, and can be shipped out in a day or two.
Let me know if there are any questions.

I have 30 older style hypno's to sell.
the following have signed up, and have first dibs.

I have 30 older style hypno's to sell. the following have signed up, and have first dibs.

Happy to see. May I get your blessing to increase the number purchased from 2 to 3? Perhaps there is not enough interest in the Mezmerize for anymore to be ordered. If so then it might be wise to buy an additional Hypnotize in its place.

Last edited:
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Bigger Blue?

Hi guys,

How do you like this one? You prefer it? It may be a bit bigger and probably cost a bit more too, but gets heftier caps, can sink diodes, gives space to AC entry, gets up to 22.5mm pitch films to experiment with makes and uf better for decoupling the ref. Its either this or the one next to it we must decide. Vote please.:D

154.6mm x 68.8mm older dimension
181.8mm x 71.3mm new dimension

Attachments

• BiggerBlue.png
    BiggerBlue.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 364
  • BluePow2ppl.jpg
    BluePow2ppl.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 359
Hi guys,

How do you like this one? You prefer it? It may be a bit bigger and probably cost a bit more too, but gets heftier caps, can sink diodes, gives space to AC entry, gets up to 22.5mm pitch films to experiment with makes and uf better for decoupling the ref. Its either this or the one next to it we must decide. Vote please.:D

154.6mm x 68.8mm older dimension
181.8mm x 71.3mm new dimension

The biggest one is my favorite but I am also ok with the first one!
Cheers,