• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Gb: F5 Pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Shipment information
I'm starting to get a lot of "when do I ship" questions. And I understand why you want to know that, but I'm afraid I can't give an answer any more clear than I have already written on this thread. Here it is condensed:
I ordered the boards the 18th of December and production time is 14 business days, which means the boards will be shipped from china around middle of January, depending on how much they celebrate Christmas. The shipment to me should take only 2-3 business days.
When I get the boards I'll quickly build a channel to test if everything is ok before I start shipping. I expect to be able to start shipping ultimo January.

Drill sizes
I have created and attached a picture of the gerber files sent to production, with a list of drill sizes indicated by some pink shapes you can find over the drill holes. You can use this site for unit conversion:
http://www.digital-dutch.com/unitconverter/

EDIT:
Is it too late to order?
I also get a few questions about if it is too late to order, and the answer is still no, it is not too late. I have ordered plenty and I can always order another batch if more people want to build F5's.

Attachments

• gerberscreenshot_crop.gif
    gerberscreenshot_crop.gif
    72.1 KB · Views: 834
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.