Full Range Speaker Photo Gallery

Singbird BLH-FR13 - Driver RFT - Ziphona B7186
DSC_2968.jpg

Driver Visaton FR13
722c31eb-999e-48ff-883e-18b0a5a661ab.jpg
Those look great, love the decorative songbird at the bottom.

I want alpair 10m or 10p. But I am not sure my amp which is pass f5 with 29w. Alpairs 89 and 87db.
Which pre and power amp do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use an Marantz 5004 integrated amp for my 10M's in ported speakers, with good results. The amp is too powerfull, but if you keep the volume knob below halfway, that is not a problem and already loud enough for my livingroom (4 x 8 x 2.5 meters). If you want a tube amp, you could use a Mullard 5-20 kind of design (prebuild or self build) i guess (that's what i would love to do, and probally will in the futur)

I use an Marantz 5004 integrated amp for my 10M's in ported speakers, with good results. The amp is too powerfull, but if you keep the volume knob below halfway, that is not a problem and already loud enough for my livingroom (4 x 8 x 2.5 meters). If you want a tube amp, you could use a Mullard 5-20 kind of design (prebuild or self build) i guess (that's what i would love to do, and probally will in the futur)

Thanks for your reply.
Your amp is more powerfull (35w) than my f5 (29w).
My listening room is 6x3,4x2,6m. My will be pre amp is aikido.
When I choose 10p, it's better for my f5.

Thanks for your reply.
Your amp is more powerfull (35w) than my f5 (29w).
My listening room is 6x3,4x2,6m. My will be pre amp is aikido.
When I choose 10p, it's better for my f5.

I don't know your amp, but it seems to be a good choice. The main difference between the 10M or the 10P is the cone material and the sonics because of it. I prefer the 10M, but both will be good.

The F5 is probally a better amp than the (already very good) Marantz, so i think that will fit without any problem. Just remember that this kind of drivers don't like to be overdriven, so be cautious with the volume. They are rated 30W, but i prefer to keep it lower, because they start to distort a bit lower. They do sound more efficient than the 89dB of the specs suggest, so they go loud already with 10-15watts of amplification in the right box.