Could you send some more photos ?
All the best in New Year
RK

Sure,
Please look in this tread
HiFiForum.nu - Pix - Projekt Pukor & Trumpeter

The plug is built according to John Inlow site
http://www.inlowsound.com/

Hovever I did´nt have the time to spend weeks of applying paperstrips I´m looking for alternative ways.
The black (vrinkle-finish) horn was just a test so I am trying alternative materials

It´s a 200Hz Cut-of Tracstrix horn with 2" mouth to use with a radian drives
(X-over about 300Hz)
/Pix
Sweden

Yes,
It´s made of a 10mm thick sandwitch of:
3 layer non-woven cloth
6 layer of paper mass
3 layer non-woven cloth

Weight about a couple of kilograms but strong as can be stand upon (even though I have´nt tryed yet :p)

I did´nt like the wrinkle-finish, so I am trying another method now, making the papper mass moulding first, and then apply the cloth

Alpair 10.2eN in "TL-Resonator"

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers, Alex

Nowhere near as ambitious as Alex's work, but I finally got some photos of my A7.3/dual SDX7 build. Quarter cut Sapele veneer on curved plywood carcass - passive line level XO.

Ellipsa-1st-veneered.jpg

Hi Chris,

Don't sell yourself short. I think these are amazing.
I was considering making something similar with 4 X A10p in a bipole MLTL.

Firstly how do they sound and secondly how did you construct the curved cabinets?

Bernard

Jordan Eikona in Jordan VTL cabinet

Hi,

I replaced the Jordan JX92S (EAD built) in the standard Jordan cabinet I made in the past with the help of a friend of mine.

A carpenter made for me the wood circular adapter glued to the baffle by transparent silicon. Even if the measures were slightly different I could use the same original holes for fixing the drivers.

After only 10-15 hours of music I can say that the result is astonishing: much closer to the live performance; they go lower in bass (I can start to hear by my stomach) and more details retrieved; a completely different speaker now.

Update highly recommended (although the new drivers are not cheap)

northernsky

Attachments

• IMG_2981.jpg
    IMG_2981.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 1,845