• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: O2 Headphone Amp Assembled Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello folks. I have been busy at work, but I am not dead. I just ordered supplies for another batch of amps, so they'll be ready in 2-3 weeks.
I'm out of clear panels right now, but I'll have more in a week so I can fill new orders then. I have plenty of bamboo.
Pricing is still the same. My paypal is still the same. If you feel that I have ignored your pm/email/telegraph, please remind me. Like I said, I've been busy.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. This has been a lot of fun and I dream of a day where this is my work. :)

Well, my understanding is that the ODAC will be designed to integrate within the ODA and the O2, but the ODAC will also be capable of being used as a separate/stand-alone USB powered unit within it's own enclosure. I plan on using it with my O2, but I'd like to retain the ability to use the O2 as a portable with battery power, so I intend to use the ODAC in it's own, separate enclosure. If there's a standard, small enclosure used for the stand-alone ODAC (as with the O2's B2-080) that's widely used for it, then I would love for it to match my O2. If demand for the stand-alone ODAC isn't very high then I wouldn't expect matching panels to be sold, but I'd definitely like it. (I'm imagining a cute little ODAC sitting atop my O2 with matching enclosures/panels.) :)

I did indeed mean that I will have a back panel with USB. Just waiting for Nwavguy. ;)
It isn't clear how builders like me will be able to buy the ODACs but my intention is to at least sell them with my O2s (and ODA when that day comes)
I'm also considering a clear acrylic case for the ODAC as it seems like there will be a demand for those. We'll see how the whole thing plays out.

O2 amp

I did indeed mean that I will have a back panel with USB. Just waiting for Nwavguy. ;)
It isn't clear how builders like me will be able to buy the ODACs but my intention is to at least sell them with my O2s (and ODA when that day comes)
I'm also considering a clear acrylic case for the ODAC as it seems like there will be a demand for those. We'll see how the whole thing plays out.

Hi,

Can you make me a quote for a complete amp delivered to Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain?

Regards,

Jorge

Well, my understanding is that the ODAC will be designed to integrate within the ODA and the O2, but the ODAC will also be capable of being used as a separate/stand-alone USB powered unit within it's own enclosure. I plan on using it with my O2, but I'd like to retain the ability to use the O2 as a portable with battery power, so I intend to use the ODAC in it's own, separate enclosure. If there's a standard, small enclosure used for the stand-alone ODAC (as with the O2's B2-080) that's widely used for it, then I would love for it to match my O2. If demand for the stand-alone ODAC isn't very high then I wouldn't expect matching panels to be sold, but I'd definitely like it. (I'm imagining a cute little ODAC sitting atop my O2 with matching enclosures/panels.) :)

I've just made a portable mod to power O2 from USB +5v as well as ODAC.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/head...eadphone-amp-diy-project-269.html#post3104112

That is an interesting mod chouck. Do you hear any more noise?

NEWS: I will have back panels in acrylic and bamboo soon with holes for the usb port if you mounted an ODAC in your O2. I'll update when they're available. Price will be the same as front panels.

I will also have cases for ODACs that I'm going to sell from this thread.

Here's a teaser:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I hope to do another round of O2s soon but I haven't had a lot of time to do all that soldering.
I'll update this thread when I have more info.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.