• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: O2 Headphone Amp Assembled Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey everyone, thank you for the great feedback!

I'm working on another batch of Amps and I've already sold a few to people who asked about them.
I'm doing it a little different this time. I have red, blue, and silver in addition to the black case I had before. I also have black or blue headphone jacks. And finally, I have a couple of different volume knob options. I have the black plastic knobs with white, red or blue stripes and I have the metal knobs in matte aluminum with black stripes.
Right now I have 7 amps. Two are assembled with black headphones jacks, the rest could go either blue or black.
I have 2 black, 3 red, 1 silver, and 2 blue cases.

Obviously I have limited numbers of each, so I may run out of a certain color. It's first come, first served.
For this round I'm asking $140 shipped in the US with batteries and a power supply and $140 + shipping for international orders with batteries but no power supply.
If you want the metal knob, it's an extra $5.

Here's some photos of the different options:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Here's the Red case with a knob with a red stripe and black jacks next to the blue and silver cases.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Here's a closer shot of the red amp.

It almost looks black in the pic, but its definitely very silver with a white (almost gray) stripe on the knob.

Blue with blue jacks.

Here's 2 shots of the metal knob on my own amp from the first batch with a black case. Its very matte.

I now have front panels in. I have the clear ones and I also have bamboo ones. They are $6 each plus $2 shipping if you buy less than 3. Check out the pictures of the bamboo panels below.
Go ahead and paypal me at aerohoff at gmail when you're ready.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.