• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Kit for amp power soft switch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks Maxhawk

I received my kit in the mail today.
Very nice!
Well designed and very high quality. The PCBs are terrific.
Rob is a guy that pays close attention to details, he follows things through, and has done a fine job on this project.

Rob, it has been a real pleasure doing business with you!
Thanks for all of the effort you put into this.

-D

Well, looks like there's interest again in this soft power switch circuit.

So far I've counted interest in 6 kits:

highbias - 1
JasonL - 2
nbaula - 3

Since I'll have to get some more parts anyway I can also order switches, relays, and transformers to help save shipping for everyone.

You're still going to need to source the debounce IC yourself. I don't know of anywhere to buy these at retail so you'll have to check with Maxim directly, either purchase or free samples. Last time I checked the 6816 was on 6 week backorder, but the 6817 will work if you break-off pins 1 and 6 and carefully solder the remaining 4 pins to the pads.

If everyone is interested in switches and relays, I can put together a price for the bundle.

-Rob

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.