Finally, an affordable CD Transport: the Shigaclone story

Tibi I did not see any mini-regs on the price list. These come with the "Mounted and tested" option right?

Mini-regs are optional. You get min-reg boards, but not populated.
You may want to use tentlabs, burson or any other reg.
The single reg which is included in kit is ADP151, but again not mounted. I'm sure that some people will get Shiga MKII sounding great and will prefer do not modify further.

Regards,
Tibi

Tibi,
I take from your excitement that this version in stock form is better than the first. How does it compare to the original? I know when I get mine that is what I will be comparing it to. If all goes well I will be trying different regs to see which ones work better.

Erik,
Is there a particular person to contact to get some of those very nice looking transformers. I looked for information but was unable to find anything that pointed me in the right direction.

Hi there,

Sorry for my late response....due to listening to music :)

I mounted the laserplatform on two corners....one tight and one loose so no tension on the board.

The transformers come from Acoustic Dimension Delft (the Netherlands) they speak english.

Acoustic-Dimension, high-end audio and components for tube audio

They have experience with the Shiga-project so they know what you are talking about.

I got the Mak I ,always got tracking issue, not sure can buy Mark II and better price ? or just purchase the tested main board only , what is the price for main board ?

Angcl,

I'll look in this option and let you know the price.
I may also suggest you to buy new MK II board and move parts from one to another.
New SHIGA MKII boards are GOLD plated top quality.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.665640216834735.1073741826.249865451745549&type=1

Regards,
Tibi