• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FetZilla groupsbuy 5

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Props to Belgian Post for delivering the package to me in 72 hours. That's courier time and it wasn't even banged up. And the boards look fantastic, pictures does not do them justice.

But the biggest props must go to Patrick for the amazing GB, couldn't be happier.

Last edited:
Hi,
I asked for everything you had in the GB. I haven't put my parts order through Mouser yet. I'm not sure I know what you are talking about.

I so have some questions though. I downloaded the Fetzillapartslist.doc document and Swordfishy amp BOM.xlsx files and there seems to be some discrepancies between the two.

- C4: xlsx states 15pf, word 33pf
- C7: xlsx states 470uf 35V, word 470uf 16V
- C8: xlsx states 470uf 25V, word 470uf 35V

Which is the right one?

Lastly, the word file states components T4 Exicon ECX10N20 hmos and T5 Exicon ECX10P20 pros but I don't see these on the xlsx BOM. What are these components?

Thanks.

Bertrand

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.