• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fast GB: LM4702 high power amp test board ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What exact part number do you want?

WM8816GEDW/V 16-pin SOIC Wide -25°C to 85°C Production Volumes $7.33

WM8816GEDW/RV 16-pin SOIC Wide -25°C to 85°C Production Volumes POR

WM8816EDW/RV 16-pin SOIC Wide -25°C to 85°C Obsolete POR POR

WM8816EDW/V 16-pin SOIC Wide -25°C to 85°C Obsolete $6.58 NWS

Re: Sorry gentlemen My questions belongs in another thread

ppcblaster said:
For a remote control vol, mute and digital dislpay project held up due to the availablity of the wm8816.

I was contacted by a rep who wants to know how many chips and what for

Vetran, Please answer. Thank You Gary

I need about 25 of them.

Lightphoton, I will send them today. LM4562 is a project now - boards will be ready for about 2 weeks.

SpittinLLama - contact me. I need your address. Set of LM4702 boards is waiting ;)

Veteran, Thanks but I am building my own design now. It is going to have options for more than one device per side, option for resistor bias vs. a Vbe multiplyer and options for discrete driver (BD139/140) since I don't know how well the LM4702 will drive more than one FET device.

Sorry for the late response. Been very busy the last couple weeks and haven't had time to get on the forums.

-SL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.