• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F1 Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
samsagaz said:
i was checking the BOM and i have a few questions.

TH1-TH4 KC006L-ND this can be replaced with CL60 INRUSH CURRENT LIMITER?

DR1-DR4, can use FFPF30U60STU instead MUR1560GOS-ND?

can someone please point me to the Nelson Pass's article on matching mosfets ? i will purchase more mosfets so i can try to match it!

Link to the article http://www.passdiy.com/pdf/matching.pdf.

Alan

samsagaz said:
i was checking the BOM and i have a few questions.

TH1-TH4 KC006L-ND this can be replaced with CL60 INRUSH CURRENT LIMITER?

DR1-DR4, can use FFPF30U60STU instead MUR1560GOS-ND?

The KC006L is a CL60 inrush limiter. Any rectifier diodes you find acceptable will work, however some PSU boards might specify specific package types. The 30U60's should work, they are specified at 30A at 600v.

-David

Let me ask some question about the BOM

F1
--
Fuse Holder are for the PCB? or any Fuse Holder will works?

R5-6 71-RN55D-F-562 Dale RN55 1/8W Metal Film 562 kohms wich other resistor can replace this one? this backordered on Mouser.

Xicon ones will works right? Mouser # 270-562K-RC

Joined 2006
Paid Member
samsagaz said:
Let me ask some question about the BOM

F1
--
Fuse Holder are for the PCB? or any Fuse Holder will works?

R5-6 71-RN55D-F-562 Dale RN55 1/8W Metal Film 562 kohms wich other resistor can replace this one? this backordered on Mouser.

Xicon ones will works right? Mouser # 270-562K-RC

Dale CMF55 is ROHS equivelent, but xicon will work fine.
THere is no fuse place for fuse holder on PCB. You want to get some panel mount one and drill a while for it in your chassis. Some are integrated with the IEC plug.

TB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.