• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Europe Audio - dreadful experience

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There has been lots of writing about this company, but at least I had good service for my order.

It took a bit more than a week to get my order shipped from Europe Audio, and another week or two to get the parcel to my remote location in Europe. I think this is very reasonable, and I am quite satisfied with the service I got, and I have the woofer I had ordered now here at my hands. The status of my order at the web page was a bit confusing for a while, as first it provided an estimated shipping date, but few days later it turned back to "to be delivered soon" (or whatever was the exact wording), but after few days the parcel had shipped, and I was able to follow the delivery via GLS web service.

I have nothing to do with this company, just did my first order. But I wanted to share my positive experience, after reading all the negative writing here, and getting a bit worried. After all, I felt I had decent business with the company.

I sent a new P.M,and now they have removed my pending orders,just like that,this is what I was afraid of..No "evidence" that I have payed and not gotten the speakers.
I have sent another P.M

Dear Sir,

We have removed your pending orders because a refund was made for it to your PP account. Please check thsi and let me know if you have received the money.

Best regards, Jean

I would do an "item not as described" dispute through ebay.
Ebay and paypal are usually pretty good at sorting out problems.
If the seller ignores the dispute you will most likely get refunded anyway.

Selling on ebay can be a minefield, I sell software on there.
I probably get 1% of customers who have a problem.
Most simply haven't read the manual or installation instructions properly.
Of that 1% I would say 1% cant be helped as they simply aren't clever enough to use the software. I have even had one customer who couldn't work Windows never mind my CAD software !

Dear 'laert',

Can you send me a PM and explain 'your negative' experience with our company so I can help you, you may also write on the forum for others to read if you like, no problem !

Best regards, Jean

i placed my order - i recived mail - order will be shipped in 2 weeks - ok

after 2 weeks order not ready - available soon

i send lots mail to your service -- no answer

after 3 weeks order not ready - available soon

i send lots mail every day to your service -- no answer

after 4 weeks i change my order for over speaker - oh !!! send in 3 days! !super !!!

???? why your customer service never respond for mail and not explained the problem -- i can change my order and i can understand all - we live in real world and we can understand your problems. If i need my order in 2-3 weeks and i can"t wait 4 weeks for some reasons .

I ordered some SB Acoustics speakers from Europe-Audio on 27th of April. All the product pages said there are 5+ available and they ship in 1 to 4 days.

Now, three weeks later there is no tracking number, no response to email and the order status page just says "Coming Soon" for the SB17NRXC35-4. If you go to the actual product page you can see they still advertise these speakers as being available. Here are the speakers I ordered:

SB17NRXC35-4 - SB acoustics 6 inch midwoofer - Europe Audio
SB26STCN-C000-4 - SB acoustics tweeter - Europe Audio

It just seems they took my money and have no intention to send me anything, but seeing that some of you have received your orders gives some hope.

Jean, if you read this, could you explain what is going on. I don't want to make a complaint on Paypal but I will have to if nothing happens.

I also can testify that customer service from EuropeAudio is not bad. It simply doesn't exist!

Recently I placed an order that, because some items were not available was put on hold. Meanwhile, after some weeks and because the order was still pending I decided to pick some other items and naturally thought about saving on the shipping by asking to change my order and to include these. As such I sent them an email to the most obvious of their addresses. Not receiving any answer after 3 days or so I decided to resend the same email, this time to ALL addresses including the webmaster's! I got no answer again.

After some more emails and a couple of weeks I finally decided to call them. The phone rang alright but no one answered. I kept insisting during the whole day from nine to five with no answer. Next day the same and the next... I finally gave up and eventually my initial order was shipped without the new items I was interested on. So it was their lost as I decided never to buy from this shop again.

Fortunately there are other online shops that have great customer support and truly make an effort to provide great service. I can name a few, not only in Europe but in the USA as well.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.