• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Europe Audio - dreadful experience

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI all,

I ordered some xover components on Feb.13,2015. When I checked my order on their site nothing was available, yet the same components were readily available from some other sellers.

I put a post on Diy Audio in the thread about “dreadful experiences” with them and got a private message on Diy Audio, from the owner, and he asked for an email address where he could reach me. I sent him the address and got several emails from Europe audio. One of the emails said my order should be completed by Feb.20.

I have checked my order on the site many times and only two of the five items show “ready for shipment”. I've sent emails and a Diy Audio private message and got no responses.

Does anyone think or know, based on the quality of the products they received, that Europe Audio may wait for factory seconds which would improve their profits? Also, trying to use their site to send them an email has never worked for me. Has anyone been able to send an email from their site?

Thanks,
henrylr

Got the papers from the police today,they decided to drop the case....
because they didn´t think that I could get international help to solve the case!
Then I don´t think the bank will touch the case either,well I will ask them.

Is there anybody that is actually in contact with Europe Audio that can mention my 2 orders for them??

Got the papers from the police today,they decided to drop the case....
because they didn´t think that I could get international help to solve the case!
Then I don´t think the bank will touch the case either,well I will ask them.

Is there anybody that is actually in contact with Europe Audio that can mention my 2 orders for them??
Of course they didnt, but you don't the police to do anything apart from giving you a confirmation of your report to start a charge request and get back your money.

At least it didn't matter for me. The only important part was that I had reported them, and that I had a written confirmation of the fact.

Ok,I went to the bank today and after filling in a couple of papers wich describes the whole thing an signing it,she told me that it could take while now the bank is going to put pressaure on Europe audio....
Good luck I say...anyway I will be notified by the bank..

Hi all,

I got my full order about two weeks after the original, Europe Audio provided, delivery date. All components tested within specifications and all looked great. I must say that I was still not able to email from their website and private emails, sent after two weeks had passed, were not responded to. This order was much like my first order regarding delivery delay.

Regarding quality, an order of six coils from one US provider arrived with items not as well packaged and with some dings in the coil wire and four Obbligato gold caps, from a different US supplier, were poorly marked to be almost invisible and the plastic covering had some ripples and/or waviness and one coil had a lead snap off when I tried straightening it. This is something I've done many times and use very little force.

While the US provided items tested to specifications I like getting items in perfect condition. I will continue to do business with Europe Audio as long as delays don't exceed two to three weeks and quality remains the same. Also responses to emails would be a major improvement.

Hello Ryssen

I was in the same situation with Europe Audio, trying to reach them desperatly.
Waiting for a shipment. Never got any answer over mail or phone.

But (not sure if you want to hear this but it might give you some hope) finally got my shipment together with a card, excusing the late supply, and a box of chocolate!

I'll cross my fingers it will happen to you!

In late november 2014 I ordered two dayton woofers and three hivi fullrange drivers, to build a center, rear speakers and a new "subs". A couple of years ago I ordered parts to build Zaph Audio ZD5 as main/front speakers and now decided it was about time to update from 2.1 to 5.1.

When I built the ZD5s i got all parts in one shipment and they still sound great after 3 years, so thought it would go smoothly making another order from E-A, got the woofers and crossover omponents (for the center and rear speakers) after 4 months, still waiting for the Hivi fullranges.....

Well we'll see how it goes, sent Jean a pm today.... Having mixed feelings about ordering from him again. Even though his prices are competitive, it just isn't worth it if one has to wait several months for deliveries...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.