• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Europe Audio - dreadful experience

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Classis reseller problems.
It costs money to hold stock hence lots of items out of stock.

And the "just send him what we have got" syndrome.

Have checked website, yes its true classical reseller problems, but who reseller importer or supplier have big stock today ?

Normally reseller get small commission and order from importer or supplier after have find costumer, this take time. sometimes importer or supplier no have stock, waiting 4 - 8 weeks for orders because need quantity to produce or import. This is todays business.

This week I want order in my business quantity <100 from european company and get info no have only small stock for samples 6 - 10 weeks delivery time

Last edited:
a bunch ogf thieves!!!

I ordered a pair of Dayton DF28 tweeters, almost 2 months ago...the site suddenly exposed "available soon"...well we are at the 4th of July and even I wrote 'em a tons of email ...they did not answer all. !! ( The communication is the heart of a good internet seller) ...they seems not to exist ...the void...or they do exist only for taking money and not to ship any goods !!!! WHAT A FRAUD !!!

I doubt that they are event truly Dutch people !!!!I'm not absolutely racist, but , Dutch people are famous for their precision and nicety!

To me they are nothing but a bunch of thieves....DO NOT NEVER EVER BUY FROM THEM.!!! they are a fraud!!! I turned to a famous consumer association, Here in Italy , and they told me I can only try to sue them at by means of the postal office...

well better than nothing.!!!!

They asked for it ..I may not became poor for a bunch of bucks but , they will not become richer and , moreover , I hope that their bad behavior and misconduct will spread thru the Entire Europe...

They , as internet shop people , make me laugh !!!!

aries58skynet

AVOID EUROPE AUDIO !!!

Unfortunately I had the same bad experience with Europe Audio.
Since I had some doubts, I tried to contact them first. I received a prompt answer to my questions and I proceed with payment.
After the payment I received no answer to all my e-mails I sent every week.
I opened a dispute in PayPal Resolution Center and the result was the same - no answer.
The dispute was escalated to a claim and at the end I received a refund from PayPal.
I'll never purchase from Europe Audio again!

I have also had mixed experience with Europe Audio. Things that are on stock seem to go ok, but when they dont have it on stock, all seems to go terribly wrong for them. In July this year , I ordered 4 Jantzen Cross foil capasitors.
Last week, the ordering status told me that they were packed and ready for shipment. Now that status have changed to "available soon" again. I have sent mails, but never any answer in return.
My next order will be on 2 8" woofers and 4 12" woofers from Eton ( i am trying to build a Avalon Aqoustics Sentinel clone). Does anyone have a tips where to find these woofers. I am sertanly not willing to risk my money on Europe Audio anymore.
I have also tried to contact Eton by mail, but they dont answer my emails.
GunnarS

Apologies

Dear Forum members,

My name is Jean Benoist and I am the owner of Europe Audio.

Because of urgent private affairs end 2013 and beginning 2014 I was unable to offer many of my customers the time and attention they deserve and for this I offer them my most sincere apologies.

Europe Audio is a small private owned company and next January we will be in business for 14 Years. In these years we offered our services to a large group of very satisfied customers and we like to continue this for many more years but we realize that to be able to do this we really depend on your trust. We are doing our utmost to get back to have the excellent performance we have offered to you in the past.

I trust that apart form the emotional damage no financial damage has been inflicted however if this is the case please contact me with a private message and I will find a way to compensate you, I am a member of this forum.

Sincerely yours,
Jean Benoist
Europe Audio

Hello, some new experience with Europe Audio ? I didn't read this thread before I've order some things from Europe Audio (last sunday, 31.1.15 ). I've bought two Fountek FW168, there is written 21pcs in stock, but in order is Available soon :/ Then I've paid full price instead 10% weekend discount. Of course, still no answer on my email about that....
I hope I will recieve my goods (total order 178 Euro) in some reasonable time.
Be carefully with this e-shop !!!

My deal with Europe Audio turned out well in the end (after approx. 6 months). The owner of Europe Audio have explained his problems in post #27
I hope it will turn out well in the future both for Europe Audios customers an the owner Mr. Benoist.
My tips to Europe Audio is to communicate with the customers if they have any problems.
GunnarS

I hope I will recieve my goods (total order 178 Euro) in some reasonable time.

Dear pet007,

Let me explain how we work.

Like most webshops, we have a large stock but because we want to offer more products than our stock covers, we use stock from suppliers that we can have at short notice, we receive updated stocklist daily. These products we can offer at a good price because we do not have to do any investment and therefore our customer has a price advantage. Of course this means that there is a slightly longer delivery time. Our web site provides this information during the ordering process, but I think you missed it.

Best regards,
Jean Benoist

Thanks for the reply. I understand, but when I see at your WWW, here are 21pcs of Fountek FW168 on stock and in my order is Available soon... What can I think about it ? :)
I think too, better communication with customers is key for everything. I have no problem to wait for my goods, but I have to have some informations....

STILL AVOID EUROPE AUDIO !!!

I trust that apart form the emotional damage no financial damage has been inflicted however if this is the case please contact me with a private message and I will find a way to compensate you, I am a member of this forum.
Dear Jean,
After half an year I still have NO REPLY from Europe Audio for all my messages!
Yes, I received my money back, but just because I opened a case in the PayPal resolution cener.
From your post above I understand you have a strange notion about the customer's satisfaction.
I will never order from your site again.

Let me explain how we internet middlemen work.
1st we spend all our capital on some dream web site then we rent some wherehouse in the middle of nowhere. then I sit at my house all day waiting for checks to arrive.
when I get enough orders I might make some calls to make it worth my while to make a long drive to the empty wherehouse to receive my shipment and send sumptin to you.

Last edited:
Dear Jean,
After half an year I still have NO REPLY from Europe Audio for all my messages!
Yes, I received my money back, but just because I opened a case in the PayPal resolution cener.
From your post above I understand you have a strange notion about the customer's satisfaction.
I will never order from your site again.

Why don't you write me a private message so I know who you are and we can discuss this issue. Can't help you this way. If you had your money back you dusputed the PP payment within 30 days and not 6 months ago.

Regards,
Jean Benoist

Let me explain how we internet middlemen work.
1st we spend all our capital on some dream web site then we rent some wherehouse in the middle of nowhere. then I sit at my house all day waiting for checks to arrive.
when I get enough orders I might make some calls to make it worth my while to make a long drive to the empty wherehouse to receive my shipment and send sumptin to you.

Nice joke !

europe audio no respeonse

Hello Mr. Benoist,
I bought some xover components from you in the past and everything went well so I thought I would order from you again. Below are the recent results.

I tried to order $169 worth of components about two weeks ago. Everything showed up in my cart. When I went to step 2 I realized I had forgotten my password. I asked for my password and an automated message popped up saying I would get an email, with logon info, which I never got. I know you have my correct email, because in an attempt to complete the order, I tried making a new account. That was not allowed because your system said I already had an account. I tried emailing your customer service at least four times and nothing happened. Are you still in business? I am using this forum because emails have not worked

unhappy customer,
henrylrjr

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.