• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ES9023 / WM8804 S/PDIF "Subbu DAC V3" GB Interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Still Korben69 is the "part-man" (l' homme des components) for European builders. He is located in France but there is nothing wrong with that IMO. Being french is not a crime.

Hi Jean Paul,

Sorry to disturb you "Moderator Emeritus", some informations :
- I've sent parts all over the world during previous Subbu DAC Parts GB
- World : Europe and various planet earth known countries (110 & 240v)
- From what I know, all parcels have been delivered
- Yes I'm French, even if sometime it's difficult to be, sorry for that :D

Regards

Phil

Hi Jean Paul,

Sorry to disturb you "Moderator Emeritus........

- Yes I'm French, even if sometime it's difficult to be, sorry for that :D

Regards

Phil

Hi Phil,

Ben oui, des français y'en a des biens... je sais plus qui de Verdi ou DiderSuper a dit ça : "les putes c'est comme les pâpes, y'en a des biens ! "

Je sais pas si on peut traduire aussi ;)

Good holydays to all, btw, saw a extraterristrian in the garden where I'm on Holiday after a wined barbecue and "looking at stars" party on the night... You never believe it : the first thing he asked : "any Subbu Dac left?"

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Is this the exact same Subbu DAC v3, just another group buy? Or more recent/updated parts?

Well it seems not many want to put time in this. It was my idea to have some changes added like an SPDIF transformer and some layout changes etc. I was not planning to call it different but I see that even when changes are small it is a different version so it would have to be called V4. Again, Subbu would have to agree but he seems very busy and we would have to hear a number of wanted boards and some distributors.

btw .... My Subbu DAC v3 still competes very well with other DACS I have tested around $800 - $1K.

Nice to hear that. I wish we would see this phenomenon with ready made devices more often. We can safely say the V3 is worth the effort.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.