ELEKIT TU-8600S

ELKIT TU-8600RS receives a solid $tereophile Recommended Components B rating:

EleKit Tu-8600RS: $2080 as reviewed ($1695 basic version)
As the name suggests, the EleKit TU-8600R is a build-it-yourself power amp, a single-ended design that uses one 300B directly heated output tube per side for a specified output of 9.2Wpc at 10% THD. (A preassembled version is available at extra cost.) Prices start at $1185 without tubes and top out at a $2985 version that includes Lundahl output transformers and deluxe German-made Elrog 300B tubes. HR tried a variety of 300Bs in his Lundahl-equipped review sample and praised the EleKit for sounding not warm and soft but "fast and vigorous, as transparent as any amplifier, and extremely captivating," with a sonic character that's "clean, neutral, and precise." HR's conclusion: "This is what I call value for money." Other kits are available, but availability is sporadic. In his May and August 2021 Gramophone Dreams, HR used the Elekit TU-8600S as a platform for comparing different 12AX7s and 300Bs. He later compared the Elekit fitted with Linlai Cossor WE300B tubes to the EL34-fitted Lab12 Mighty with a Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau LP. HR noted that the Mighty emphasized the immediacy and raw texture of the upper octaves, while the Elekit directed his attention to beauties in the baritone's mid and lower octaves. (Vol.42 No.4, Vol.44 Nos.5 & 8, Vol.46 No.1 WWW)

...as there hasn't been any reaction to my post in the 300B thread, I try my luck here - sorry for the duplicate:

I am running an Elekit 8600 with Lundahl and am happy with what it delivers with Electro-Harmonix 300B and even more so with the PSVANE WE300B, which is awesome. I have been given a set of TJ Full Music 300B/n and wonder if the operating conditions for these are ok in an Elekit 8600. I have read different things about about it being "mesh plate" but not really "mesh plate", and also the technical data on the web is not clear about the max anode dissipation for this tube. Has anyone tried these Full Music 300B/n in an Elekit 8600?
Thanks in advance

...as there hasn't been any reaction to my post in the 300B thread, I try my luck here - sorry for the duplicate:

I am running an Elekit 8600 with Lundahl and am happy with what it delivers with Electro-Harmonix 300B and even more so with the PSVANE WE300B, which is awesome. I have been given a set of TJ Full Music 300B/n and wonder if the operating conditions for these are ok in an Elekit 8600. I have read different things about about it being "mesh plate" but not really "mesh plate", and also the technical data on the web is not clear about the max anode dissipation for this tube. Has anyone tried these Full Music 300B/n in an Elekit 8600?
Thanks in advance
I would also look at Linlai. Grant Fidelity in Canada are Linlai Authorized and are known for Testing and Matching Tubes. I am using Linlia WE300B Western Electric Replica and Linlia Global 7300B-D with fanatic results on a (Willsenton R300).

Need some help - I just built a 8600S but for some reason when I have my speakers plugged in and everything (streamer, DAC) playing at max volume the output the music is only a whisper level.... My speakers are 94db @ 8 ohms. Anyone know what the issue could be?