Dx Blame ST together Dx Super A

To assemble stuff, to build amplifiers, first of all you must banish lazyness

Secondly you should forget that Computers and Cell phone exists.... lock yourself inside a room, printed in the door do not disturb, hold the soldering iron and do not get out from your workbench till you finish.

Determination!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• AAA.jpg
    AAA.jpg
    713.5 KB · Views: 916
  • BBB.jpg
    BBB.jpg
    681.3 KB · Views: 859
  • CCC.jpg
    CCC.jpg
    614.6 KB · Views: 760
Hello guys just as a reminder Dx Super A board the one me and Carlos design together they still available only for the USA area please if you are from Brasil ask mister Zimmer he will be happy to help same for me if you are from USA area

I be happy to help too, all data and updates are still available like BOM and last updates that mister Carlos did here is the link so you can download all data BOM

Revision April 2015

https://backup.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8d6a6a865d6175a8709f

vargasmongo@gmail.com

Best Regards
Juan

Perfect Juan

We are no more offering pcboards in Brasil too.

We are now a days offering Dx Super A assembled kits in Brazil, two channels and supply by the equivalent value as 330 USD.

We will not offer outside Brasil because we do not trust our Postal System anymore... here in Brazil gonna be red pcboard with some parts in black...silk screen in white, double face, solder mask, special copper, golden plated, very thick fiberglass pcboard, the size of the full circuit gonna be aprox. equal to the Dx Supply pcboard.. will have no indications, no part number, no values and no schematic.... 5 years full warranty, parts and labour (not shipment for repair)... it gonna be delivered in Brasil fully assembled and tested..no heatsink and no transformers (used two)..it has rectifiers , fuses and filters on board.

People will run to you..as we stop to offer pcboards to the Dx Super A too...so...the only one has pcboards available now a days is you dear Juan... even in Brasil it is offered assembled by 330 USD (two channels and Dx Supply)

Next circuit gonna be DxS.... will be less expensive...around 300 bucks...for Brasil only ...we do not want to ship...we do not trust our postal system.

Showing you first study related the pcboard.... we have modified this one a lot...but it looks this way....no value gonna be printed.... no schematic will be offered ...we gonna repair if needed...will not be needed....0.000259% THD 8 ohms, 45/90/180 watts RMS at 8/4 and 2 ohms....naturally can work at 6 ohms too.... DC supply 33 volts DC..analog supply without electronic filtering to the DxS MKII... circuit is different compared with the published DxS...this one is MKII.

Guarantee voided if the one operate with voltage higher than 33 volts...we have installed sensors, so...we gonna know what happened....then the guy will pay for the parts and shipment for repair due to bad use.

Was tested 24 hours long..full power with 1.9 ohms complex load, including real speaker without cone not to make noise...pumping out 5 hertz at full power into the threshold of clipping...so...we know it gonna survive with the rated load.

Treble is awesome..bass and mids are fair... 2 ohms goes to 0.001% THD

Silk screen will only show subcircuit position, VAS, Differential, CCS and so on..dotted lines and silk screen with section name..to look good in contrast with the red pcboard a with inscriptions on it.... values shown on the pcboard image published are not real... nor the pcboard is the last revision too.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• DxS MKII Layout.jpg
    DxS MKII Layout.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 633
Last edited:
Dx Super A, also Dx Blame is posted in this same thread

So, people can build if interested, for free, in a DIY way.

We are not selling outside Brasil...just let you know what is going on...chating only.

New models cannot be offered here, because not a diy, because schematic will not be provide, nor layout and we cannot ship outside Brasil as this is not safe...just saying hello.... informing you uncle charlie is alive, having fun and in activity.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Yes dear stillforgiven...no more DIY

So, no new circuits ... this way not really needed you to follow something that will not exist.

Maybe some update into Dx Super A...but this may not happen....so, if you decide to subscribe the do it and accept my thanks by your constant presence along these last 10 years.

Now a days we cannot ship assembled amplifiers due to our postal system... we never know what gonna happens next years...also i do not know if i will be alive.....being alive i gonna make, at least, one new amplifier each year..one better than the other..always in progress.... if you are interested in assembled stuff, then follow my Youtube Channel and subscribe to my facebook..there are a few dozen guys from DIY forum there, following new stuff...also i have a forum

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/carloseugenio.mergulhao

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xnp-350vDnDhEpNv_XVxg

My own forum..used mainly as file storage: www.dxamp.com.br

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Nabuco version

Hey guys from mexico
carlos juan miguel i really appreciate your amazing work, i am a fan from gradiente i own the p1 and owned the a1 but it was stolen i got crazy when i saw super a its inspired in the 366 super a part but obviously way better
i am assemblyng tha nabuco version due the output transistors i have in my hands also inspired in the a1 replacements mj15015 mj 15016
i downloade a rar file from carlos whith the mask layout etc and made the pcb bt only one half of the mp heats and sounds way distored at 4v more than that heat and no sound do i have to use the indicated jumpers and replace c29 for a 56k resistor? any thoughts
thanks for everything

Pano, you are in this forum the same time i am...more than 10 years

And everybody knows i am not a seller..i do not sell stuff in this forum and everybody knows including yourself.

But i understand the reason of your misunderstanding, and it may be this paragraph...so, remove it from the post 1767 if you feel the need.:

"Now a days we cannot ship assembled amplifiers due to our postal system... we never know what gonna happens next years...also i do not know if i will be alive.....being alive i gonna make, at least, one new amplifier each year..one better than the other..always in progress.... if you are interested in assembled stuff, then follow my Youtube Channel and subscribe to my facebook..there are a few dozen guys from DIY forum there, following new stuff...also i have a forum"

I have said repeated times i do not sell, only in Brasil, for portuguese speaking people, i cannot ship....not shipping cannot arrive to foreigners dear Pano..there's no available magic...not shipping = no selling.

I am still here due to the fact i have made friends..they want to know what i am doing..they want to know updates of circuits, some of them ask for help ...as you see the Mexican guy asking something.

Read my posts, several times i repeat that i am not offering, selling stuff outside Brasil...and even in Brasil i receive messages in my own forum, in facebook and Youtube for this purpose...there's a waiting list there in Brazil...cannot ship outside Brasil...here is DIY..... my amplifiers have layout, sketches, instructions for people to build by themselves..for free.

There are a very few Brazilians in this forum..... say.....Brazilians in activity and they are not customers..they are DIYers.

The mentioned paragraph should be removed from post 1757 and also from this post....if you wish...if convinced i did something wrong.

I hate vendors in DIY forum...and we have a lot, and some protected by this same forum.... some pretend are DIYers and they are not, try to discover the real pretenders dear Pano and go there and do your good job...now wrong target...i would let you know that i am deeply offended by your misunderstanding and misinterpretation as i hate this kind of stuff that invaded our forum several years ago, some with forum protection.

To be confused with those people whom I consider unworthy (pretend sellers) means big offense made to Uncle Charlie.., one of the biggest cooperators here in DIY matters, please, read again some of my posts and see if i am selling something here. Make better, put some friends to order stuff using private messages and you gonna see i do not sell stuff here and i do not pick people here to go to Brazil to buy there....we do not ship gods outside Brazil..... here we are DIY..in Brazil, for brazilians, for locals, we can provide something because there, in Brazil, forum rules are not applicable.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Thanks Uncle Charlie, I've been working on it and replaced c 29 for the 56k resistor as in one of your videos i wired the jumpers again and now it works but only if i supply +-13VDC if i exceed that voltage transistors saturate at 15v and over that no sound r29 the 10 ohm 5 watt resistor its heating a lot is this normal? also the smallest trimpot i got is 500 ohm
regards wolfintosh

No, it is not normal....continue searching for errors

or damaged parts.

Here you can see another pcboard colour offered only in Brazil for Brazilians.

Just to let you see we are still working on that.

Juan may have some pcboards available, the blue ones.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 11891180_529720990513841_4495186280967411075_n.jpg
    11891180_529720990513841_4495186280967411075_n.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 802
hello nguyen

check the trim pot maybe is either the value or one of the leads is not bypassed by the other one leads or, maybe one of the resistors that is on the area of the bias circuits the value might be too high "check trim first" the trim can be 500ohms :)

this image show annotations from Carlos

Best Regards
Juan

Attachments

• Atualização Abril 2015.jpg
    Atualização Abril 2015.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 544