Dx Blame ST - Builder's thread - post pictures, reviews and comments here please.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If I knew that there are more than 15 DIYers (30 PCBs) who have interest in METAL's and my red DX Blame PCBs I would do a second order.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I will be able and offer you a very affordable price per PCB then.

I can offer you PSU PCBs as well.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Shipping will be world-wide.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Reasons are our rules....mainly!

The guy that have prepared theses boards (copy and adapt Todd layout to Eagle) felt not a good idea to open two fronts at same time....offering hundreds of boards to Brazilians and at same time a big quantity to our DIYaudio forum too.

He decided to make one at each time....also to think about....huge work applied on that, and sometimes not a happy ending (boring platoon)

I have tried, and i had conversations with all our forum management....they decided together to keep rules and status quo.....boards made in Brazil, inside a Brazilian Forum, having group buy in Brazil and NOT having a group buy in DIYaudio, should be distributed in Brasil only....this makes sense to me...and i am doing our agreement,

There are problems... we already have lovely boards offered by Rudi (Deutsh Gruppen).... his boards are better and much more expensive.....entering Brazil boards, then we would be kicking dear Rudi, when he does not deserve troubles...he is working for free, a non profit basis (DIY)...helping offering boards....have not dennied a single board....when i ask him he moves gladly.

I have no problemt to accept, help, support a group buy......but has to be made obbeing rules.

Rudi has not time or will to do that....so...only one or two or a couple of boards from him.

Inside my heart, if i could....would be sending boards, for free, to the ones assemble things.....and we have many guys this way.

I also would love to have equal prices for Rudi and Brazilian boars....i would love to have them both organizing group buy.....but i cannot give them orders

Corporation is a group of cooperative friends ony...i am the boss but i have not MORE power than a builders Meanman can give orders so powerfull as mine....you know....i have to keep people working for free and happy....orders are not allowable in a "virtual" enterprise

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Yep folks, thank you all and special brother like hug to Cal

I2m at beach side appartment, ex wife kidnapped and does not accept me be alone at the Corporation's Headquarters (my 100 square meters small appartment)....She want's me here and hired a nurse (nice) to produce fruit juices' soups and sone chemical food i need... something alike a 40 mililiters small cup of Coffee each 15 minutes, plus injections to stommach acide, also for intestines full and fast transit.... to avoid blood join together alike bubble gum....sodhium diphirone to pains or morphine if needed.... anti gazes Dimethicone....and some more.... intestines had a huge by pass where food jumper over several meters going nearest the exaust sistem.... the big stomach was cutted in two haves... the big one continued in place connected into intestines, now operating as CCS of digestive fluids and not anymore as a food stockage device....the surgery was conducted by a Master degree Doctor... the one teaches others how to do such kind of things...the one is college teacher...20 years doing that, no life loss....no one died.

Uncle Charlie had faced huge troubles,,,,,body reaction against unvasion, cuts and needles entered emergency...no needle worked for more than 17 minutes to remove blood or alike access to drugs to enter blood circulation...
Needles where obstructed and stucked very fast.....18 accesses (input) was tryied then i asked to use neck (cava vain)......same reaction happened at the small stomach built.....Edhema!....blood grumes closed the stomach...no transit allowable.....was terrible the felling.....then Doctor sent me to surgery area back again....to use Endhoscophic treatment (watch inside body) and a thin iflated ballon was uses...when positioned in the obstructed point the mall ballon was inflated creating the tunnel to foof exaust from small reduced stomach (the only one has connections to the mouth).

All that paid private health insurance.....and cost for that is 220 USD each month. Added costs for 12 meetings with Psychologist, 6 meetings with Nutricion expertise Doctor, and almost 30 different body analisis where previously made too....Psycho and Nutrition was 100 bucks each meeting.

In my liver there was a capsule filled with several 1 inches length stones......maybe twelve...and they where removed for free...because abdomem (bely) already open...i have pictures...but i am using Notebook from Spain.....the keyboard is strange to me.

regards,

Carlos

Well.....forum do not like, do not accept, do not allow us, to be selling boards from

Brasil....and they are right.....these boards are too much cheap....so... a disgrace to others trying to sell cost price....but European and US cost price (here is low) so, if this enters this forum...officially, as a group buy, will result in price monopoly....only my amps would be sold in quantities because price.

I cannot bring boards to you.....but i can remove my resistance, and accept them too offer ro the whole international communitty....and i will do it!

So, forum has no connections, no rules to impeach if an European Citizen produce a registration in HT FORUM in the DIY area..... the Dx Amplifier thread...then, beeing a member there you will have your boards....i will say they can do.....but cannot order to me....cannot order in this forum....have to find a Portuguese speaking guy, or Spanish...and ask him to register you there to be a member there.....then you go and write

Eu desejo placas I want boards
Meu nome nesse forum è: ............................My name in this forum is
Meu endereço è......................................... My home adress is

Then Nabuco will make contact (I hope so)

This forum has no responsabilities...it is up to you, and between you and Nabuco
I have asked them to increase price...not to compete withu Rudi (his cost price is higher)

I have no profit....my boards will arrive here for free, as a gift from Brazilian group buy, they shared the cost to provide me free sample.

Attention!.....you and Nabuco.......direct contact!.......if you forget to pay or if Nabuco forget to send...or if the air mail airplane explodes.....i have no responsability....and also DIYaudio has no responsability.

Do not post orders here...goto Rudi or goto Nabuco

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Amp boards done!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0006 (2).JPG
    IMG_0006 (2).JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 497
I am under medical control....electrólites from the body

are being monitored....food is some special powders...each 15 minutes a small cup (40 mililiters).

Having troubles to sleep and to be using notebook or any desktop computer....not even answering mails

The brazilian forum is building hundreds....an i am not there....three Corporation agents are infiltrated there to take care of Corp's main interests.

Symphony was imagined while in hospital.....as soon as ex wife set me free to return to my appartment, then i will assemble to tune.....the symasym dinamics will be there, also the huge bass...but i have the treble to fix my way.

I have tried in the Evolution, a power pump...a compressor....or a turbo....will try again as i have failed before...i want artificial, non natural, switchable peak increasing....supply voltage positively increasing while detecting huge ammount of current in the power transistors emitter resistance....this is Dx feature....to be created, developed, adusted and tested.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.