Don't kill the messenger!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Amps are pretty much amps apparently. Speakers are *all* different.I can change amps all day and do the same work. I change speakers and I have to re-listen to all my reference stuff for days before I feel confident. I probably could find a chip amp that would measure better and sound exactly the same as the Brystons, Adcom etc.

Are horns flawed! God yes! Alll speakers are flawed. Proper cone driver loading however can not be done any other way. BTW I do think the Synergy horn has the potential to make all else obsolete as regards conventional drivers. In fact I think it's a done deal. Broadband point source pointed where you want it and your choice of pattern control. Ideal really. My 4 way system is already far far outclassed. They all are. Tom Danley IS the speaker man of several decades. Yes I have strong opinions on audio reproduction and I should. It is and always has been my job to make and act upon these judgements, sorry if I come off as an interloper, I mean well.

No I haven't, I was being intentionally sarcastic, I wouldn't waste my money on such an obvious scam as the BQP sorry to disappoint you but reality has to occasionally creep into audio reproduction otherwise nothing would work. Others whom I trust have wasted money on these silly, silly devices I am not going to waste my money on a resistor wrapped in BS....
I totally impugn the claims made regarding the BQP. (Such a device should be available to all fields of electronics if it is so good).
Can you provide any proof of what you think you perceive...
Of course we don't wont to include such trivia as Ohms law or physics into the discussion....
Of course if you have ANY proof regarding some of the claims I will being open minded revue it as would many others, otherwise it is just a game for the majority of "tweaks" with no factual basis other than some poetic prose waxing lyrical and of course the obligatory wife in the kitchen anecdote:)

Apparently so do some speaker manufacturers who incorporate Bybees into their designs. They must be totally gullible.

The financial details are probably, um private. ;-)

The Bybees appear to have very low production costs, so they could be sold for very low prices.

From a speaker manufacturer viewpoint their presence could sell a few speakers if they were available to them for the right price.

From Bybee's viewpoint, selling Bybees at low prices to prestigious speaker manufacturing for inclusion in their products could be a good marketing angle.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.