diyAudio Logo Competition Draft Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
-

Thankyou for the replies. and here is the final revision - as you know you can tweak forever...

Attachments

• diyaudio-03.jpg
    diyaudio-03.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 168
Thankyou - that aside as sorry this is off subject - but - can I say your website is AWESOME. It has inspired me to continue with a speaker revamp project that went slightly sideways...
I had a pair of Thiel CS2's - so far I have made a test cabinet - changed the mid, tweeter and bass cone - bur I did keep the x/over at least.
new drivers are Morel MDT32s (tweeter) Vifa M10BGS19 (mid) and a 10inch Audes 75W104-8

Extremely Phase Linear Coherent - err well it was...:)

anyway I will end up having to make the box bigger to 100lts - It was a thiel once! I will probably have to mess around with the xover as well but I don't know enough about that (I can hear them weeping in the corner "no leave us alone!!")

But thanks again for the inspiration! - and sorry for being off subject (I;m a newbee)

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Hey Stu.dio
I really like the ones made up of components. ie #584
It's easy to say that it is obvious to do this, but GOOD ideas always look easy.

The DIY part is perfect I think, the AUDIO part needs a little work -as you mention, the "d" is weak. Remember you could always combine 2 components to create one letter.
I think we all love the look of components- they just have their own authentic beauty. AND you have the title and message spelled out below so that its practical.

I know people will claim that it can't be easily reproduced on t-shirts,say but actually most the component images could be simplified in colors and detail. Also, if the images were big enough on the shirt- say 3" tall, they would be quite legible .
Maybe DIY and Audio (the ones spelled out with components) should be on different lines to allow them to be bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.