• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DIY Enclosures LLC - a new chassis manufacturing company in the USA.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Re: Drilling hole for LED

quietdragon said:
Wow! Thanks for all the great answers.
Use a center punch to mark the center of the hole you want to drill. This will keep the bit from wandering.

Unless the bit moves, there shouldn't be any surface damage. Deburring will be necessary on both sides, but you can do it with a larger bit (as somebody already mentioned) or with a deburring tool, as deburring with a bit can sometimes cause damage to the bit. On aluminum, that's not so much a worry as long as you go light on the pressure.

katana2112 said:
What enclosures do you have left?

I just sold the last DIY-0610, so that just leaves the DIY-0908. I have them in both black and silver chassis with blank top panel only, IEC rear panel is available. The front panels remaining are the preamp style in gold, black and silver, two knobs included in the price. Chassis with gold face panel are half price.

0908 w gold preamp face - $57 and IEC rear panel, power module included - $61
0908 w silver preamp face - $115 and IEC rear panel, power module included - $122
0908 w black preamp face - $115 and IEC rear panel, power module included - $122

I also have one 6mm shaft extension kit left for $8.

limono said:
Got my preamp chassis.Wow, it's so nice that I'm actually embarassed I paid so little for it. :D
Thanks &Regards, L

You are certainly welcome. Of course this is not a deal that will happen twice! I am now out of the half-price gold paneled chassis and only have a few chassis left for sale.

I have eight with the black preamp face and four with the silver preamp style face left in stock. I can sell these with a 25% discount since they are the last.

That makes them on sale for $86 with blank top, blank rear panel, includes two knobs of your choice. $91 for IEC rear panel.

eboz said:

I just sold the last DIY-0610, so that just leaves the DIY-0908. I have them in both black and silver chassis with blank top panel only, IEC rear panel is available. The front panels remaining are the preamp style in gold, black and silver, two knobs included in the price. Chassis with gold face panel are half price.

0908 w gold preamp face - $57 and IEC rear panel, power module included - $61
0908 w silver preamp face - $115 and IEC rear panel, power module included - $122
0908 w black preamp face - $115 and IEC rear panel, power module included - $122

I also have one 6mm shaft extension kit left for $8.

I am interested in the 0908 w gold preamp face (with or with the IEC rear panel). Please email me regarding any quantity.

Timothy

udailey said:
Can you please post the efficiency of the two chassis that you offer with heatsinks? I need to know how they will dissipate heat.
Thanks
Uriah

Uriah,

I am sorry but I don't have stock of the heatsink chassis any longer. I only have the following left to sell:

These are 25% off until they are all sold. $86 and $91 respectively.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.