DIY CD drive based on a computer CDROM

Dear Lucifix or any one else,

I like to use this with the modi (ROCKNA controller card)

- all remote functions (also open and close button)
- standby
- see on the display the title and the artist

if have try both and 16F877A and 18F452 18F452 is mutch
better thanks to Lucifix

We need for school to change the text in to Holland
could you send me the source for both chips

Thanks in advance

Diy cd

This is my new diy cd player
Cdrom controller by lucifix
Dac is my project, cs8416 tda1443

my.php

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
[/URL]
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
[/IMG]
[/URL]
[/IMG]

Yes, I got it working. The 89C51 is programmed by a friend of mine knows a lot more than i do about it.

But i think i'm gonna also build the Luckit controller, because this one can't do FFWD and REW. and when i push NEXT button two times, the controller crashes

@Pigioa, nice box you got there. Have you got a picture of the controller?

Message for " Pigoia" :
ho visto che sei di Bologna, io di Ferrara, perche non parlarci in Italiano ?
Comunque questo è il lavoro che ho appena terminato,
se vuoi puoi contattarmi anche tramite email che trovi su: www.afhifi.altervista.org
Per scambio consigli ed opinioni.
Il DAC cho ho utilizzato è il Cirrus CS4344 24bit 192Khz con 105db di dinamica, devo dire suona molto bene.

Attachments

• dscf0064.jpg
    dscf0064.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,284
Hi,
I have small one worries, I have a cd rom ASUS. I have an exit digital output and I shall want to transform it into optic output. I therefore took a Toshiba Toslink TOTX177 (http: // pdf.eicom.ru / datasheets / toshiba_pdfs / totx177 (fr, t) / totx177 (fr, t) .pdf)
I fed it, the connector cable has to light the red (on it a beam by opening the hatch of protect dust) but has do not have sound.

Thank you:(

Thanks for the answer, I have found the defect in the feeder of the CDrom.
Now filtrates better the 5V also the Plextor px 130A function well with the controller
from me built.
For GLT this is the DAC that I use with the drive cdrom.

Hi.

Attachments

• dac 8416 + 4344.jpg
    dac 8416 + 4344.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,470