"DIY 1.5KW Bipolar Class-H"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
sir tony,
do you know local manufacturer that can make double sided pcb?
i remember dj jojo md before ask me by volume maybe if local fellow diy'r meet the volume he mean we can lessen the shipping cost,300p from lbc anywhere in the phils.is close to your 6usd,
what you think?

Here they are.........:D

kanwar,

i am not familiar with gerber files, it seems that you used an earlier version software as per one board house i asked.

so can you rename your files to tell which one is the drill file, the silk screen file, etc....

i am asking for quote based on 2oz. copper and 0.069inch board thickness, plate thru holes and vias....

thanks,
tony

i'm designing a single sided pcb

In Single sided you need to take of switching stage and switched floating bus trace should be minimum or there will be spikes at output.

kanwar,

i am not familiar with gerber files, it seems that you used an earlier version software as per one board house i asked.

so can you rename your files to tell which one is the drill file, the silk screen file, etc....

i am asking for quote based on 2oz. copper and 0.069inch board thickness, plate thru holes and vias....

thanks,
tony

I can give you latest altium 09 edition Gerbers which might be too new for your factory, do let me know if you want them.

Is correct this connection?

Attachments

• kompLETE.jpg
    kompLETE.jpg
    498.7 KB · Views: 1,433
Kanwar - The amp below is very similar - but I think the transistors are probably counterfeit.

ABout this amp - In the US, if I cannot build this with an SMPS, or find a toroid for less than $250, the toroid cost makes the amplifier cost more than I can buy a NEW QSC PLX 3602 for from the QSC factory. The QSC amp comes to us with no case and no fans, but the completely assembled boards, SMPS, I/O, switches, and display (everything except the case and fans) costs about $400... Less than the price for the toroid almost....

Everything is SMPS here now for weight. If I want to buy 500-1000 toroids, I can get them for $30- $50... but none of our suppliers will make just 1 for that price. If anybody knows where to purchase toroid's for a good price - tell me please...

This is the similar amp - same chips, GIANT toroid, and same specs....

Attachments

• H-1943-5200.jpg
    H-1943-5200.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 1,206
hi,

i got the following quote from speedypcb..........

Layer: 2
Shipping size: 14.53" x 4.48"

Copper weight: 2 oz

1. Lead time 10 business days
=====================
4 pcs: 138.00 USD (34.50 USD/pcs)
100 pcs: 698.00 USD (6.98 USD/pcs)

2. Lead time 5/6 business days
=====================
4 pcs: 176.00 USD (44.00 USD/pcs)
100 pcs: 755.00 USD (7.55 USD/pcs)

Shipping 29 USD (4 pcs), 246 USD (100 pcs)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.