• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Destroyer x Amplifier DX HDII version.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Boys, i also have received Nordic parts and boards

And a nice stock of parts to my own use too... very good ones.

Heatschrink tubes and a lot more things.

I am very happy... thank you Nordic, and also Duda that have sent me 2 thousand resistances and a Multimeter

Pictures with details you can find into the Dx amplifier thread.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• i am into the skies.jpg
    i am into the skies.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 327
I am starting... will make it slow... have also a lot of amplifiers to make

RAJ boards (Bora design) and Roender amplifier... also an amplifier from Hugh Dean that will arrive soon.

About the Hugh Dean one, is not something from his line...just some prototype he made and not decided to put into production.. ...he has new ideas even better.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• i am starting.jpg
    i am starting.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 357
Man!.... how did you know that?... she said that

Hummmm... daddy is important!.... she said smilling.

I said the guys that are constructing are important to me too...so...this is a nice agreement...i am important to them and they are important to me....deal made!

And she asked... and this Nico Daniel.... Daneel!... is that Nico that beautifull one?... the guy into the picture you show me?

I said...yes!...but his wife is beautifull too!

She said:

- "Do not want to play anymore!"...ahahahahha

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• no more kiddings.. daddy is mine!.jpg
    no more kiddings.. daddy is mine!.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 271
I spent my leisure time today figuring out what parts I need to order from Mouser to complete my amp boards as well as my power supply boards. Since I put the time into it, I thought I could share.

I have tried to check and double check that the footprints and specs of the parts are reasonably close, but please don't go and place an order without verifying my work, it's just a starting point. And please, let me know if you find any mistakes! I hate ordering parts more than once, too!

The quantities are for one board of either assembly.

Happy Holidays!

:frosty:

Attachments

• dx hrii shopping list.zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 58
Final BOM???

Pardon my ignorance, but as this is a first ever build, I need a final, no more changes, BOM of all materials needed to build this amp. Also will there ever be a list of suggestions for steps and proper order of propagating boards? Each time a post describes changes to cap values etc, my level of frustration rises yet again.

Cheers, tea

HI T, I am so sorry for causing confusion, I suppose as one gets a more modular view of the amp, little directions relating to component changes are easy to comprehend, and sometimes even plain obvious... but only once you can see the tree from the forest.

As is, the default schematic and component list will work just fine.

It may have a little low gain for some sources, so we suggested you change the 390R resistors to 220R.

The other modification is on the input capacitor, Cin, in which values larger than 4.7uf are suggested to not roll bass off too early.

See this post
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1372098#post1372098

Nordic,

I recently came across this thread as a kick-ff in another forum.

Having no desire to read through the previous 500 posts (I did read through some of them though!), I would like to put my name down for a Group Buy, but I gather the next Group Buy, as the first one is surely sold out.

Please forgive me if I am repeating myself here, but there are far too many posts to wade through here... is there a specific case available for the stereo amplifier or are these available locally somewhere in SA?

Can I effect payment through EFT in ZAR prices? I do not want to convert from US$ prices (for obvious reasons!!) if it is not necessary for local purchases.

-Eric

I was banished for another forum.

And i do not think that one was really a forum...it is more a Prison Institution..all the bad folks banished from DIY audio, our forum, are there burning their back bumpers and complaining one each other, figthing, beeing rude, calling us "that other forum"..ahahahaha!

Poison, revolution, frustration, bad education is there.... that forum is usefull, as it is the trash box from this forum.... everything that do not serves for us is sent there.

I have not sad, we cannot say, the other forum name....not to make personal attacks..having not adress, not one is beeing attacked... do not tell also too much details.... not saying those things we will just talking about generic things that happens in our world, not producing political attack.

Because if we say names we will enter the forum rules and Carl Weldon, crying because of me..he likes me too... will shot us between the eyes and very fast.... the fast and fair moderator..also Pinkmouse is around...and this one is fast with the trigger.... (will kill you first..than i will accept apologises..ahahaha.... but he is fair too)

"Drop the finger" moderator has a good radar too...he do not accept excesses...good work too.

Planet 10 is a sweet guy, i cannot believe Halojoy had problems with him.... strange, he is fine!..... the guy is perfect to be a good daddy..seems to be a good family man.

Sy has knowledge... a lot of theorical knowledge and good to meterings also..has important friends in this forum and a very good man too.... knows how to take care of his family and how to make pizza.

There are others good moderators too.... yeah... Variac is fine too..all them are good... no bad ones here.

Chris is a good friend... excelent man...decent, fair, honest...nice guy.

I think you will be happy here my dear friend.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.