Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Bigun, i do think i have entered wrong way, or wrong place

I have just watched that video and decided to post somewhere in our forum, dedicated to beginners.

In any moment i have perceived that this discussion was running in the thread....was a coincidence that you where talking about the same subject.

You know..i have just landed here, in one of mine threads, to say something to beginners.

Of course you know the stuff...the message was not made for you.... this was posted to beginners, not to you...i am sure you already know this very well...sorry again if i have entered in the wrong moment while you where discussing this stuff with someone else.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Parachute landing.jpg
    Parachute landing.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 857
Last edited:
I think DX is saying that it is OK to give bad advice and wrong information to "Beginners".

Is this because they don't know and thus don't give adverse feedback to the originator of the wrong information?

It seems that anyone who gives DX adverse feedback is told to "bugger off".
It appears DX and his Threads are not interested in the correct information.

Head in the sand (post7281) is very apt.

More than a million hits in this thread

It is a good reason to feel good and to celebrate.

Dx Amplifiers evoluted a lot, as i have learned from this forum.

The last models, the more modern ones, the ultimate ones, are much better and here you can listen and perceive the sonic signature:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PMnxh53Was

regards,

Carlos

No, it is for fun only...i am a government employee

Audio is for fun...i do not sell stuff, i am not a company, nor a business.....Dx Corporation is just for fun.

I will start with the scrutinizes quality beam...to destroy bad quality amplifiers.

You may not understand...sorry about that...you should be South American to understand our mood.

Be happy...if possible for you.

There's a million hit guys that does not agree with you.

I will produce 3 or 4 units and gonna sell in Brazil...just to pay my expenses to create these thngs....i am so bad in electronics that sometimes everything explodes in my face..... this is expensive not to be so skilled as you are.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 622
I suggest you to cut some pieces of wood, or plywood, or MDF

and to produce, at your home, with your hands, these nice speakers.

They are standard speakers, this kind of design is popular and found in many magazines and books...something good, small and cheap to produce.

In Brasil, a guy called Silva is producing and distributing in small ammounts to local guys...but you can make it with your hands....they sound great and match Dx Amplifiers....in the reality they match any amplifier as these speakers are very good.

They can go very low, with any speakers...i have tried 4 models...with awesome results with anyone of them

The tweeter you have to tune, and this is dependable the full range unit you will be using as main driver....i am using 33 ohms in series with 2.2 uf to a 6 ohms tweeter driver...you can try other values of resistances and capacitance... this depends your need/taste/environment/ears.

These speakers use foam inside, or cotton, or fiberglass...half inch is enough, in special in the corners and back panels...one panel absorbing is enough as reflection will "die" there in the first bounce.

I have tried with MDF and plywood...and no difference...the same...also dimensions are not critical as one speaker i made is different related the other...one was made by a good friend and other was made by me....we have used a lot of glue and hundreds of screws (bolts)

Highly suggested...put your hands in work....i guarantee you gonna be happy as a morning bird.

Not to be considered of topic..i gonna call it Dx Speaker...it is a Dx choice of speakers..but for sure i have not created/designed this speaker...it was selected only...in Brazil, Mr. Silva is the master of speakers.

Name of it in Brasil is BAUBO.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• DSCI0008.jpg
    DSCI0008.jpg
    977.8 KB · Views: 161
  • DSCI0004.JPG
    DSCI0004.JPG
    464.8 KB · Views: 442
  • Caixa 1.jpg
    Caixa 1.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 451
This speaker is like a "suggested kit"... a DIY by appointment

So, please fellows, do not move to speaker forum....this is a Dx Speaker to go together a Dx amplifier.

They are not real speakers, they are molecular compressors or air, able to expand too, a part of Dx Corporation suggested accessories.... a subproduct of this "machine" is that produces sound.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• mqdefault.jpg
    mqdefault.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.