Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search for your mistake... for sure you inverted something or wrong values or wrong transistor polarity.

Carlos

Morning sir charlie... sir i make pcb based in your DX amp. pls correct me if im mistake...thanks and regards..

Attachments

• 04112013856.jpg
    04112013856.jpg
    807.1 KB · Views: 847
  • 04112013863.jpg
    04112013863.jpg
    636.3 KB · Views: 780
Come on... You don't seriously want Carlos to search for errors in YOUR pcb. Why don't You search Yourself ? Thats the best way to learn, instead of having others to wipe Your B***.

Good luck
Ebbe

thank you so much for your advise sir..but in my case i need more help to the god fathers and experts like you here sir in diy...more power to you ang god bless sir.

And here is my DX PSU sir Charlie.. regards..

Hello sir you can take a snap shop if you are using Windows 7 here:

Snipping tool or you can use Primo PDF or PDF creator to create an image PDF format also you can use free snap desktop like Gadwin PrintScreen

best regards
Juan

Attachments

• 05a2c2f6-690d-4887-86c9-2d64b1322553_46.jpg
    05a2c2f6-690d-4887-86c9-2d64b1322553_46.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 534
Well...i am not giving follow up because of pirates selling pcboards in Ebay

If the guy show me his pcboards etched at home..... then i will help....if possible naturally, as some guys ask from us to teach the very basic of electronics...and this is too much hard..takes a lot of time.

You see.... we cannot face these guys.... 30 bucks for stereo amplifiers..pcboards plus parts....and some of them assembled!...well...impossible to compete with these guys.

At least they are helping me to make my dreams comes true....they are selling in huge ammounts, then thousands are spreaded whole world...at least they are doing this that reduces my angry.

Well.... i also have copied something...or inspired by someone...no one is original...we have learned from others...so...it is hard to say that something is mine or yours....everything belongs to mankind..this is the real thing.

Images had adresses and references erased or covered by dark spots.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Ebay 2.jpg
    Ebay 2.jpg
    694 KB · Views: 374
  • Ebay 1.jpg
    Ebay 1.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
Hello sir you can take a snap shop if you are using Windows 7 here:

Snipping tool or you can use Primo PDF or PDF creator to create an image PDF format also you can use free snap desktop like Gadwin PrintScreen

best regards
Juan

Good morning sir Vargas my sister husband also Vargas anyway sir thank you so much for your TIP regarding the snipping tool now i know it...MERRY CHRISTMAS SIR..AND MORE POWER...

Good morning sir Vargas my sister husband also Vargas anyway sir thank you so much for your TIP regarding the snipping tool now i know it...MERRY CHRISTMAS SIR..AND MORE POWER...

Thank you sir I want you to have a beautiful and fun Christmas with your families, and yes here in Puerto Rico Vargas are many jejejeje :D "power oh yeah!"

Best Regards
Juan

Great emotions to see your video dear friend

These German pcboards looks so good that i felt pity to assemble them...i have them untouched here...not sure if i will put inside a glass frame with light from below over a cushion or pillow made by velvet... dark blue shinny velvet!

This song is beautiful and produces on me strong emotions.... because my mum that passed away 15 years ago used to sing this song with lovely voice when living..... and i remembered her..... song in spanish language..but it is close to portuguese...we can understand..is almost the same language..alike the English from people that lives in Ireland and English from people that lives in UK..or even USA.

Thank you very much.... because of the video...and because of the song.
(besame mucho).

regards,

Carlos

Hi,

Thank you Carlos for sharing with us your generosity and talents.

I was wondering how many bought the ebay DX kit? I read other posts
there is issue with kit modifying/using fixed bias BD140 instead of the
original BD139/Trim Pot/Res.

Has anyone sucessfully got the ebay kit working as is?

I don't want to smoke anything :)

Thanks

Dear friend destroyer X. I am dreaming to build a simple but very good sounding amplifier.
as your description it will be fine for me.
I have some question
has chance to blow out without any notice?
why using big heat sink of this amp?
is it class A or Class A+AB?
what is the continues current drown by this amp with out signal?

Status
Not open for further replies.