Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear DX, :)

I must say I am deeply saddened (but nevertheless still very happy) and disappointed to see that anyone with half a screw loosen into the head can cause much harm in our forum ... this discouraged me to continue�I am making efforts to continue� feeling the need to go away discouraged a lot.... to tell you the truth.

I checked at grupovenus.com and only got good influences especially on creativity and communications for you in this period, safe that <Uranus is opposing Saturn> and this influence could produce that... quote>

<this period could be of considerable tension, disappointment and surprises. Your kids, partners, colleagues or employees could rebel against you, or you could find yourself in rebellion against others. At this stage of your life you simply do not want to feel dominated by no one. You also are inclined to see the demands that others make as non reasonable...etc>

I am you sure you will feel better as we approach July the seventeenth ;)

Yours truly,
M
DX HRII owner and lover.

You have got that...i am turning sad watching many things happening

daugther is growing up and abandoning big daddy...she is becoming a woman and daddy is not the priority... now she wants friends, groups, cinema, parties and are not more interested to watch movies with daddy anymore.... and i am deeply sad about.

Also sweet honey (daugther) started to read books..bougth 7 books this month and have not time to talk with me, because too much interested into those books.

A hell that, despite i have three sons i have never experienced that age (because marriage splitting reasons)..and i see i am not prepared to face that.

Having figths with ex wife because daugther education, she is going to bars with my sweet daugther..and bars, here, are not a good place to be...they are a place for dating...my daugther is young and she will be thinking this is normal......bad education.

I see people in revolution everywhere, i am entering a lot of figths when i love the peace and harmony, envy is invading my life..people with envy trying to destroy important things because of envy.

- "If i cannot do it better, that i will destroy what you did"

You are rigth!... astral hell to me this month, i am alike a warrior figthing to defend a lot of important things.

You are competent with those Astral influences..you have got that!

regards,

Carlos

If all that "clonification" tendence goes marching on

I will call my brother xDx...... ex Dx, to come to the forum.... he willbe against bootstrapp because too much old and simple.

He will have a lot of envy on me, because i am more famous than he is.

He will be doing different schematics.

Then i will have double fun.... xDx, if allowable, will be a virtual guy.... the most terrible Dx competition.... someone trying to climb into Dx to be famous.

ahahahahahah!

Them i will really gonna have fun!

Will abandon Dx thread and will let people mess around the way they want..and will be into a better position, to criticise!

Easy to criticise... very easy!

To work a lot...this is hard!

regards,

Carlos

Boys... i think i really will start to have fun

depends on agreements to that:

Maybe, my brother will enter the forum...someone filled with envy.. a little bit rude, not too much to avoid be punished many times.

Watch the xDx picture..that guy is scynical.

This one will be the xDx.... ex Dx...an envy brother from the old Dx... someone that will be enemie from the simple amplifiers design, the one that will point all cloning and lack of imagination, will be acid, sometimes a little rude... doing all i can to smash the Dx brother and his simplistic ideas about amplifiers... my theme will be: "Complicate is a need...complicated amplifiers are good!"

Wanna have fun folks?

xDx will be the Dx amplifier thread best enemie.

ahahahahahahhahah!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Oh!...Jararaca is one of the most competent woman i have met in my life

Clever, wonderfull woman.

My telefone Carmem Stella, is (081) 34685284

You are welcome!

Carlos

Jararaca is a very strong snake we have in Brazil...a dangerous one..and Carmem was a very strong woman, reason why she got that nick name.

Her family from Hungary... a lovely woman, very beautifull.... already married..not free.

Make contact with me.... my phone number is the same old one

This is what she said... a big effort she done, i think she does not speak english.

We have worked together into Industrial Agency of trainment..we had a television Studio..also we have worked as Consultant, using psychology into Multinational companies to adjust the crew to a more harmonic work together.

She has expertise in social sciences and she is a lawyer or a judge now a days...i was studying Industrial Psychology those early days (1982)

Senai means "National Service of Industrial workers Teaching".... an institution, maintained by the industry, to prepare people to work into the industry...Numeric control machines and all kind of labor inside industries.

regards,

Carlos

I see that... i was almost sure my proposal would be dennied

so... i gonna continue to be the old Dx.

regards,

Carlos

Jararaca snake picture attached...there are several types, maybe 100 different ones.

Attachments

• jararaca, brazilian snake.jpg
    jararaca, brazilian snake.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 548
Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
Your favourite tomato and cheese pizza, with onions and hot spices :D

Carlos, please dont smash your DX thread like that, it makes me sad

When I open my own thread as previously suggested, I would really like to link to your "DX builders thread, and other DX stuff

How about it, could we please get over it, and move on to what matters

I would really like to make you proud, and happy
Dedicate a nice thing to you

Look at the positive aspects
Being angry is not good fore health

"#####, be happy":)

Attachments

• picture 52.jpg
    picture 52.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 547
Professor Smith unblocked...the one really wants contact

was blocked into my E mail and also into our forum...even this way, he found my telephone number offered to Jararaca, and posted, and have called me by phone.

I think if he makes so big effort to talk with me, he deserves a change.

Not more blocked into the forum and into my E mail too.

regards,

Carlos

I do not think my good heart helps me..sometimes i regret to give new chances to some folks....i am not proud of this good heart i have...i think this is my main weekness.

Ja, ja, ja... :D Oops, can I laugh in Spanish here? :xeye:

I do not think my good heart helps me..sometimes I regret to give new chances to some folks....I am not proud of this good heart I have...I think this is my main weakness.

You know that a tender heart is always a good quality and a strength, even if it causes you harm sometimes...
God wants that all of us become friends, remember.

I suspected your bad mood was primarily because of family (read children) troubles, and that permeated to the forum... ;)
They do grow, don't they? And they know just how to make us mad.
Children insist in learning by personal mistakes and not by foreign advices...remember your own youth... :D getting to the adulthood is sometimes a miracle...

But everything is fine, look at me, we are dealing with this Flu problem to an extent where I not longer have the energy to build DIY stuff, yet we just beat the Paraguay 0-2 and it seems that we are not that bad after all! :cool: so I'm happy :)

Best regards,
M

to d

It must be very exhausting to answer every post and check every thread.

It is not necessary. Answer only the ones you want and be silent on the ones that tire you; the ones from the good prof; let others answer. Take a week or 2 (or month or two if you can) 'vacation' from diy audio. You will feel much better.

I left for 2+ years. It was worth it because when I came back I got to build a DX Corp amp (many years late) which is now powering a very nice stereo in a dedicated room.

Do not let the little things bother you and hey- get some boards made for the turbo, I want one!

I think we have boards made by Alexandru... Alexmm

Yeah... i will take your advice..... it is a good idea to stop to bother with some folks and let them do whatever they want...even beeing non sense..their problem or forum management problem, really not mine.

I cannot correct the world..if i could the globe orbit gonna be circular, and into the winter position...as my home is hot as a hell..but even doing such thing, i would have complain from North Canada and Alaska..also North from Europe and Asia... and South American extreme south countries.

It is not possible to turn everybody happy, including ourselves.

As my teacher, Hugh Dean, uses to say.... "everything is a compromise".... we have gains here and losses there.

A very good morning to you dear Igreen...i am glad you visit your home thread as a Dx Corporation Crew member.

Take your sit and feel yourself very welcome.

regards,

Carlos

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
Not open for further replies.