Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch my board..there's an error..but you need a good image

to see that stuff...and preference is using transparency alike i did...and this is made after you finish you construction, because sometimes solder touches (producing shorts, interconnecting, connecting) the nearby copper lines.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• short.jpg
    short.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 385
Observe the short using this image

a Higher quality.... only 1.5 Megabytes because this is my limit to upload to this site.

regards,

Carlos

There are several types of inspection to be made into new assembled boards...parts values, parts position, ommited parts, wrongly way assembled parts, short circuits into tracks, ommitted wire connections, forgotten wire jumpers and etcetera.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Zobel filter wire running under the board.

This happened while the thread was opened to suggestions!

My God!.... a lot of ideas.... different points of view...some wanted triangular ground, others framing ground, rectangular ground, star ground, ground grounding, ground grounded, and ground earthed...

The final result is that we left all those options into the board and we made that mess (I have asked Greg to do that..he is not guilty).

Grumpf!
Grrrrrrr!
Aaagh!
Bah!
Droooooooooogah!

Carlos:headbash: :headbash: :headbash: :headbash: :headbash: :headbash: :headbash: :headbash: :headbash: :headbash: :headbash: :headbash:

Attachments

• zobel to ground.jpg
    zobel to ground.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 347
We gonna have very hot weather today

awfull to assemble electronics this way.

I have a DHR Turbo do produce to my daugther...will be a hell to do this today.

regards,

Carlos

The star you see at up and rigth side seems to be Vesper...or Venus.... not sure.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Bias Check..

Hi DX,

Here is hi res 6.0mp with camera, i`m not sure this one will be ok, but please check it for me, i`ve tried power it on without output transistor because i would like to check the bias first, npn through leg b&e (1,3) and pnp b&e (1,3) but i think i`ve mistake by getting 22vdc :bawling: both pnp and npn output trans.

http://60.48.69.81:90/~azmi/top.JPG
http://60.48.69.81:90/~azmi/bot.JPG

Regards,
Azmi

A good idea is to clean your board..photo not clear

too much brigh under the board... resine...clean with alcohol or Kerozene (aviation fuel)...or other petrol solvent you may have at home.

Even thinner can be used..but carefull with the other side..parts may melt.

ahahahah!

Is this a short?

Carlos

Attachments

• clean your board.jpg
    clean your board.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 492
Status
Not open for further replies.