Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
My life experience have teached me that is very rare people to build and

succeed to have the amplifier running first time.... even when people are using the correct boards the manufacturer sent them.

The most common is to have problems, errors... always human errors.

When people have prepared boards by themselves things turns worse...now you have errors into the boards plus assembling errors.

So, relax and go to debug.... to search for errors...everything will gonna be all rigth soon.... amplifier schematic is guaranteed, it works fine...better than fine!

regards,

Carlos

I agree, just to illustrate, on my last build I needed to just transfer parts from one board to another... yet had to fix 3 mistakes before I got it to work... despite haveing built several before...
what value are you using for miller cap? The only time my unit ran very hot (appart from being driven to hell) was when the value of that cap was too low...

uncle carlos.

dear uncle,

Thanks for your inof. i just changed varible resister to 1k and its not getting hot like before. is this corect way to change 500ohms to 1 k? transistor voltage is 590mil. so its looks nice...

thank you....sounds is nice...really nice...

i want to check with you about some things, i just posted today, the thread is "pls read...I saw new things for sound quality"

you can see this module placing in between amp and loudspeaker. i just want to know, how its works....or is it fake?

thank you.

You are very clever..... and have feeded my game

Now i will tell you what you are expecting me to say:

- "You have just made an error now dear Todd, saying that never made mistakes"

ahahahaha...... thank you

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 100_5692.jpg
    100_5692.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 497
This picture came from Wagner...he made a 400 watts per channel

monster with a lot of transistors into the output...undistorted audio is 394 watts each channel, over 4 ohms, both channels operating simultaneously, 1 Kilohertz tone, a steady tone, sinusoidal one.... reading was RMS.

People in Brazil do not have the high standards of Europe and USA... here we use Phenolite boards, without silk screen and made at home, some guys use hot iron to transfer images from Xerox copies or Lazer printers to the boards, and others prepare the board by hand, a manual work using pens.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• dx turbo in brazil small.jpg
    dx turbo in brazil small.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 639
We have people, into the internet free market that produces boards

But i think they are expensive... around 12 dollares each one..and have no silk screen.

This one is a Brazilian forum friend that have ordered boards to be made by someone into the Internet.

Total cost was around 55 dollares including mail costs.... 7 days waiting... the one asked layout in PDF, GIF or JPEG.

I am working into the Orkut with several folks...more than 2000 posts in one month, 1000 pictures, 300 tutorials, 100 friends, 3000 visitors and readers, 200 schematics and 12 persons building Dx Amplifiers.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• s6300276p.jpg
    s6300276p.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 615
This is the schematic they are using

And i am happy that i am beating all brazilian brands.

Very happy with that..... of course i know the reason why i am beating them...i do not use output coil with ferrite as they use, and i do not use pré amplifier to mess with the sound...also my supply is huge...25000uf each rail to each channel.

Also the topologie is fine, the circuit sounds nice and the loosen (uncontroled, longer than normal, punchy) bass is something people love here.

Something not drawn into the schematic, as stop resistors for the output units...but people is including them into their constructions...they are using fan blower into the cover, exausting air.... some of them are burning speaker too..

ahahahahaha!... obviously!...with that power!!!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• dx turbo 70 volts, 400 watts.jpg
    dx turbo 70 volts, 400 watts.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 621
Status
Not open for further replies.