• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DAC ES9038 PRO Group Buys

Hi,Quang Hao
22. Tuanqv58 confirm option 1,2,3,4,5 and complet + HQ IV tube + HQ IV ( group 2:#5. Date 8 mar 2017). My tel : 0903341979, but I have offshore now can't call. Can you tell me need paypal to you how much for confirm pls ? At 15 mảchp 2017, I will comback can paypal to you.
Thanks & best regard,
Tuanqv.

1. Bvtrinh, paid $371 on date 7 Jan (option 1-2; HQ-IV tube output and HQ-HV power PCB’s).

Purchased the Amanero module at the link you provided. From my calculations, I still owe you $302.20. Can you confirm this? I will send you a PM with my phone number. Thank you!

Balanced paid! Let me know when you get the tube output and HQ-HV boards in stock. Thank you!

Hi all friends!

I apologize to you for the following:

1. USB-Option number 3.

I was not able to import the amanero USB to you, because import prices and taxes are very expensive. + Amanero has unexpected price increases. Not $ 60.

I am trying to contact Amanero to make a purchase and send it directly to you.

If yes I will inform you.

2. Hq iv- tube problem is still producing, it takes time - and need to math with chassis

3. The chassis problem, now is enough for 5 of you.

Hope you sympathy help me!
Thank you for your support!

quanghao

1. USB-Option number 3.

I was not able to import the amanero USB to you, because import prices and taxes are very expensive. + Amanero has unexpected price increases. Not $ 60.

Yes pls let me know
Thanks for shipping

Last edited:
Hi all friends!

I apologize to you for the following:

1. USB-Option number 3.

quanghao

Yes, please!
Thanks

Simple to use Kit DAC ES9038PRO

Simple to use Kit DAC ES9038PRO
thanks

Attachments

• Simple USE ES9038PRO DAC.jpg
    Simple USE ES9038PRO DAC.jpg
    956.8 KB · Views: 374